Alright, they were flexible and I always got enough shifts each week
Part-timers get minimum of 9 hours and max. of 30. Not all part-timers receive 9 hours a week, it can be 0 a week if necessary.
The working hours aren't but but the don't roster you when they know you need it most for example holidays
and when you ask for more or less ours they tend to be rude for no reason and only do it for their favorites which is really bad
Beyond what was required under wage subsidy agreement.
I think its depends on availability of staff.
Not enough hours because they keep hiring new people.
The working hours vary depending on how many crew there are and the budget of the store, it's never really the same. Some weeks you will have the bare minimum, whereas other weeks you will nearly go over hours for a part-timer.
I sometimes did 12 hours in a day, as I was the only employed party host, the breaks were determined by whether I could ensure the 1 and a half hour time-slot was kept to, and it was often hard to ask people to leave. I was given a half an hour window to clean the party room, which was also supposed to be my break. Most of the time I would use the time where the kids were eating to stand out the back and eat, which was usually my only break.
- Why do/did you like working at Hungry Jack's?40 people answered
- Why do you think you should be considered for the role?23 people answered
- What is the minimum age for working at Hungry Jack's?20 people answered
- If you were to leave Hungry Jack's, what would be the reason?20 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Hungry Jack's?17 people answered
- Why did you apply for this position14 people answered
- What is the most important thing to a Hungry Jacks Employer?14 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Hungry Jack's?12 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Hungry Jack's?11 people answered
- Does hungry jacks employ mature age workers11 people answered