Maybe When you live the city or bad payment.
Firstly i heard a lot about hungry jacks so i dont think so that i will leave it at all but if my studies will got effected then i will think to leave.
Working in the team didn't able to make me comfort.
Bad pay, don’t get paid for the type of work you do (especially if it’s mostly managers work), bad working conditions, don’t care about your health, only care if you’re under the age of 18
The horrible customers we get, complaining about stupid things such as its freezing in the store while we sweat our butts off behind counter, bad managers messing up rosters and pay days, and treating some staff like absolute garbage
Working as a team..Not happening
Favouritism amongst upper management, abusive customers, ridiculous shift rotations.
The reason would be to get home early so I could go to school and then my job if I got in
Bad Pay - $11 per hour and $12 on weekends and public holidays
Maybe not satisfied with benifits or salarys
- Why do/did you like working at Hungry Jack's?40 people answered
- Why do you think you should be considered for the role?23 people answered
- What is the minimum age for working at Hungry Jack's?20 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Hungry Jack's?17 people answered
- Why did you apply for this position14 people answered
- How are the working hours?14 people answered
- What is the most important thing to a Hungry Jacks Employer?14 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Hungry Jack's?12 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Hungry Jack's?11 people answered
- Does hungry jacks employ mature age workers11 people answered