Hungry Jack's
View all Hungry Jack's reviews

Hungry Jack's

Hungry Jack's Employee Review

Great

Supporting Management, great team to work with for casual. flexible rosters, a good place to start as your first job and learn the operational side of things.

Poor management

Poor management, treat crew members poorly.Not proper training.Needs new management urgently.Treat staff unfairly over minor mistakes that could have been prevented if correct training was offered.

Busy and demanding workplace

Workplace is hectic, demanding and really busy. You are required to basically do everything as an all rounder. Job is what it is but the people you work with makes it easy or extremely difficult for you.
Same location

Overall a good experience

Working there was fun and the crew was very diverse, some of them even becoming lifelong friends. An eye opener of a job, by that I mean you learn a lot about that part of the workforce and the pros and cons. Working in the food industry was in my experience a much needed experience, taught me how to treat people who work in different franchises all across the board and how to be a better person in general

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hungry Jack's. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Hungry Jack's with

• Hungry Jack's
  • Great
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?