Hunter New England Health
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Hunter New England Health Pay & Benefits reviews

Australia25 reviews

Clear
4.0Work–Life Balance
4.1Pay & Benefits

Secure with access to salary packaging and flexible work options

Hunter Health is awesomeCompetitive salaryYou have excellent job security Opportunity to transfer or seek advancement in career within a broad range of roles ofAccess to salary packaging and fitness passport Work hours flexibility after applying for approval

Pros

Job security

Cons

Some staff are bitter and demotivated with unrealistic expectations of management

Flexible workplace

Overall it was good, working with a great team makes a big difference. Very flexible hours. Opportunity to attend training to update skills. Management are quick to act on issues between staff. Good pay rates and they offer salary sacrifice.

Pros

Job security

Cons

gained a wealth of experience

Hunter New England Health provided me with experience that I have carried over into my own personal life. I made great new friends in my co workers. management were very understanding when I had a personal issue . the loss of a loved one. I thoroughly enjoyed my time and experience at The Maitland Hospital.

Pros

made new friends

Cons

salary does not measure the work a cleaner does in the public sector.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hunter New England Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Hunter New England Health
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?