Hunter St. Hospitality
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

14: Hunter St. Hospitality Employee Reviews

Australia14 reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

Fun, acknowledge, new cultures workplace

It is all about quest experience Knowledge about what you selling Pretty fun place to work The hardest part of job, there will be some pressure from clients.

Excelente

Excelente empresa y restaurants, una compañía que te brinda mucho conocimiento y cultura.

Demanding but balanced work life

The food is intricate and has a steep learning curve at first. The wine is small and easy enough to get your head around but the cocktail/mocktail list is extensive. Bigger sections are appointed to those with more experience which can be very demanding as customers expectations are high. Working hours are never too high and pay/tips are industry leading. Work place culture is fairly causal even for a hatted restaurant.

It’s very helpful

This is an Amazing platform to get a job . Most of the people sign in and get job. I have listened about This indeed a lot .it is so helpful to everyone who are seeking some job suitable for them

Stressful environment

Always busy and stressful. Out by is strict because they need tables free for the next booking. Procedure is complicated. Managers and co-workers always point out mistakes rather than support. Finish work at 1 or 2am is normal here.

Pros

High salary plus tips

Cons

Stressful

Great workplace

Leann to work as part of a big team, learnt communication an cooking skills, along with any other things. Great place to work. The culture of the work place was very professorial, yet approachale.

Pros

the skills

Cons

very long hours

Great work environment

Great training with a great team of people. Fast paced environment where we were challenged to interact with lots of different clientele and to gain excellent customer service and hospitality skills.

Productive and the best group

All the costumes and aployes are amazing! It was the best place that I worked since I arrrived in Australia which I learned a lot and I improved my skills!

Amazing brand to work for

I created this brand with the owners and opened 4 sake restaurants on the East Coast of Australia. The owners sold to a private equity firm and the brand became even bigger with that backing

Pros

Great Brand

Cons

Too much Travel between restaurants.

Busy and fun.

A very busy business like atmosphere, friendly and fast. I have found that if you arrive to work with a positive attitude and always try your best, you will gain a strong reputation with co-workers and management.

Pros

Day goes fast.

Cons

Long commute

Fun and faster work place

Nice place to work with multicultural people. No stress and good salary. The management always looking after the place and giving training to staff to ensure the best customer experience.

Amazing Culture

The most amazing group of passionate and capable people I have every worked with. The product is amazing and that makes it even better to work for. You really get looked after.

Sake

Great place to work, with awesome people and opportunities to progress. Supportive team and management who are always willing to help out and answer any questions we might have.

a five star Hotel

I have gain a huge experience in the restaurant as a leading kitchen hand Supervisor. I like hygenic and good health in the kitchen. I have learn how to serve customers, chefs and other workers within this industry. this job is fun and more enjoying because I was taught how to keep and maintain an healthy working environment.

Pros

nice dinners

Cons

double shift but really worse it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hunter St. Hospitality. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Hunter St. Hospitality
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?