Hyatt

Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Review

Experienced team, Good Salary

I would say they paid a good salary. However, in terms of workload, I feel it was pretty heavy. I personally got a lot of trouble with my bones. It was not because I had to carry heavy loads all of the time but repetitive work or bad gestures when working might be the causes. It might be just my experience but worth to consider because you guys will be on your toes all of the time.

Pros

Free lunch in some day of the week, Free uniform, Competitive salary.

Cons

Might cause bones or muscle problems

Same roleSame location

friendly and welcoming team

The staff and the team were so friendly and helping each other. And the supervisor is a good and humble person and treat the staff equally. Through all my experiences in Hyatt Place everything is time and it keeps myself busy and motivated.
Same role

bad management

the workplace culture is nice,diversity. but the management itself is poor, we always lack of linen when busy day. too much pressure from executive manager to keep the room clean in such a short time.

Pros

great coworker

Cons

bad management
Same location

Awesome

I loved working there and have met the most wonderful people. If ever I get another opportunity I’ll definitely work there again. Everyone are so friendly.

Compare Hyatt with