Hyatt

Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Review

Awesome

I loved working there and have met the most wonderful people. If ever I get another opportunity I’ll definitely work there again. Everyone are so friendly.

Experienced team, Good Salary

I would say they paid a good salary. However, in terms of workload, I feel it was pretty heavy. I personally got a lot of trouble with my bones. It was not because I had to carry heavy loads all of the time but repetitive work or bad gestures when working might be the causes. It might be just my experience but worth to consider because you guys will be on your toes all of the time.

Pros

Free lunch in some day of the week, Free uniform, Competitive salary.

Cons

Might cause bones or muscle problems
Same location

It was a good experience and the supervisors were very good.

I would recommend working for Hyatt as a stepping stone to getting ahead with hospitality experience.There are opportunities to improve work skills at Hyatt and its important to take great care in understanding the requirements to get job done efficiently.

Pros

Good treatment of workers.

Cons

Worked for more then a year with no response of work advancement or improvement.
Same location

Fun place to work, productive kitchen

Very good working culture, respect each other, management willing to help beyond the job scope either personal or professional. Very fun place to work, whatever you do is always been appreciated, encouraged and motivated. There are always training provided for my own personal development that helps me on my career. Work life balance is one of the best. Grand Hyatt Melbourne is one of the best hotel I work with.

Pros

Work life balance, fun, amazing management

Compare Hyatt with