Hydrogen Group Employee Reviews

Contract labor worked through Hydrogen Group.
D.F. Engineer Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX28 January 2018
Contract labor worked through Hydrogen Group. I never worked in a Hydrogen office. Very nice people to work with when speaking on the phone though when taking care of work related matters.
Pros
Insurance
Cons
No growth
racist work culture
Client Services Consultant (Current Employee) –  London24 December 2017
this company has a group of bullies and very aggressive manager who make you feel as though you have to stay late even after completing your role please steer clear.
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
racism
Official response from Hydrogen Group
5 February 2018

Thanks for your review. This is a really serious allegation and not in any way the type of behaviour we promote at Hydrogen.

We have a dedicated HR team and policies & procedures in place to ensure our employees are protected and aware of Hydrogen Group’s zero tolerance stance on the serious allegations you have highlighted below. I’d like to investigate this further so please contact me at iantemple@hydrogengroup.com.

Thanks, Ian Temple, CEO, Hydrogen Group.

good place
Client Services Consultant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London8 September 2017
Good fast paced role. Often KPI targets dominate managers thinking leading to high levels of stress in the office, but a good team spirit and large open place office allows for this to be coped with just about.
Pros
central London location
Cons
long hours and days if commuting
A pleasant environment to work
Digital Researcher (Current Employee) –  London4 November 2016
The working environment is very pleasant at Hydrogen. Hard work is always being recognised and rewarded, and everyone within the company are very knowledgeable and friendly, which really helped me to get a grip on the industry when I first joined. I personally enjoy the focused and fast-paced culture in the office which really motivate me every day. I also love the flexibility that Hydrogen offers and I can always fit my schedule around work life.
Pros
Flexible working hours
A good way to work
Marketing (Current Employee) –  London1 November 2016
Hydrogen is a great place for both senior and junior staff.

With a new flexible working hours policy currently being trialled, it's meant I've been able to fit my work around my life. Allowing me to deal with some issues which may not have been possible in other companies.

Both sales and operation's staff are pleasant; and both know exactly what their roles are at Hydrogen. Management staff are also knowledgeable. Sadly both management and other staff are not always available to speak about issues within the company. Meaning they can take awhile to be resolved.

Overall a fun and friendly place to work though.
Pros
Good people, Good work/life balance, Strong team leaders
Cons
Staff hard to pin down
Career Summary Agness Slomska
Recruitment Consultant - Head hunter (Former Employee) –  london6 October 2013
My day at Hydrogen or any recruitment agency always start with a good coffee and market info. I was always checking current news within my market, later on email box etc. Every day has to be planned and well organised. I am always priorytizing my calls, arranging urgent calls during a day and selecting specific time for BD calls as well. At the end of the day I summarize everything and check the bullet points.
Pros
finishing at 5:30, flexible lunch hours
Cons
start at 7:30

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hydrogen Group. Our community is ready to answer.