Hypa Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Hypa Group Employee Reviews in Richmond VIC

Richmond VIC8 reviews

4.8Work–Life Balance

Excellent culture, motivational and inspiring environment, a career towards multiple success stories.

I'm so pleased to have found Hypa group, they are family, Though with the great culture hypa brings, it also brings leaders that actually care and help you progress your life for you, and for your mindset and lifestyle to make sure you get through life and work with guidance and support, best group of people to work with ever, such a brilliant work environment that makes you believe anything is possible and you can always overcome your limits and expectations.

Getting a job here will change your life. You will be surrounded by amazing people who will help you launch your career in business.

Since starting at Hypa Group in May 2021 my life has completely changed. I’ve always been extremely motivated and inspired to have success in my life but never had anyone to show me how. At Hypa Group you are provided with a different level of training & mentorship that will not just be relative to your new job but will be relevant to your whole life. You will be provided with all the tools to go & succeed in business it’s just up to yourself to make the most of it. I highly recommend applying for a job at Hypa if you consider yourself highly motivated & want more then just average in life. Because working at Hypa isn’t just a job, it’s an exciting opportunity to take your life in a completely new direction.

Pros

Business trips Uncapped commissions Great wage

Inspirational and amazing place to work with such an incredible team!

Working at HYPA Group has changed my life! I’ve come so far as a person in just one year here and I owe it all to the people I work with. I have never worked in such an inspirational and supportive environment, where my team genuinely wants me to succeed in all of my goals and ambitions. I’ve learnt so many valuable life and business skills and I know this is just the start to a fulfilling lifelong career. Joining the team at HYPA is truly the best decision I have ever made!

Pros

Great team, amazing skills, commission, bonuses, advancements, great culture

Provided key skills that are valuable in any aspect of your life.

There is healthy competition & a culture which cultivates great mindsets. Extremely rewarding too. Guaranteed to learn something new & valuable every day.

Pros

Incredible mentorship and support, as well as bonuses for good efforts.

Provided me with lessons I will carry forward for a lifetime

My time at HYPA allowed me to meet many incredible people, excel both individually and as a salesperson, and most importantly provided me with lessons I will carry forward for a lifetime.I am beyond appreciative for all HYPA offered me during my time with them, and couldn’t recommend them more highly.

Pros

Incredible and Freindly Team

Supportive enviroment

Such a supportive enviroment, far different to your standard 9 -5 job. Ive worked in a few different roles in my life, I can without a doubt say that Hypa is by far the most rewarding personally and professionally. The 2 things Hypa offers that alot of other places don't is Growth/Progression and a great work culture.

Pros

Growth, Rewarded for your hard work, paid training, mentorship, travel opportunities, completer ownership of your growth and progression

Build great people to do extraordinary things

The inspired, bold, brave, heart-centred leadership demonstrated by the Director of this organisation, the management, sales, HR & administration teams fuel my own spirit & soul because when the very mission of the company alone is 'to build great people to do extraordinary things', then remarkable things are given permission to take flight.

Pros

Inspired, bold, brave, heart-centred leadership

Cons

Sometimes Busy Schedule

Productive and inviting work culture!

HYPA group is the most inviting work environment I have ever seen. Great work culture and very supportive colleagues and mentors. Lots of training provided and room for growth. They take your inputs and options very seriously so everyone gets to contribute to company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hypa Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Hypa Group Reviews by Location

• Hypa Group
  • Richmond VIC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?