Hype DC Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

3.8Pay & Benefits
3.5Job Security & Advancement
Productive and Fun workplace
Sales (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC30 July 2018
My employment at HYPE DC was nothing but exciting and fun. The people i got the chance to work with were nothing but amazing. And the tasks given were also engaging and interesting. The most enjoyable part of the job was simply being able to engage with different kinds of people everyday. The hardest part of the job was sometimes experiencing a bad customer who just makes the day the worst. However the other employees all makes it better.
Pros
Fun Times
Cons
Productive and fun workplace with great friendly staff
Sales representative (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSW4 February 2014
A typical day at work consists of greeting and welcoming each and every customer. A checklist is done in the morning to ensure every shoe held in our system is being put on display ready to sell to our customers. Every day I learn something new about how our company works, and my co-workers are amazingly friendly. The hardest part of the job would be when shoes are missing, the stress it brings upon everyone. Having to find it, and write up reports as to where it could be placed. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be working with such great staff, every day at work is like a happy day party. All smiles around and the customers are always left happy.
Cons
Poor pay, Not enough hours.