Hype DC Employee Review

Typical Retail Work
Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Chatswood NSW30 September 2017
Typical Retail work, Very number driven company with a heavy emphasis on sales targets and unit per transaction targets.

I Learnt to be patient and to always remain calm in all situations and to think problems through with a level head. The job further allowed me to practice my ability to lead and manage teams and to develop relationships through constant social interactions with customers and co-workers.

Work place culture at hype is fantastic, Individual stores will be like a family and each store cluster would be like a little extended family.

The hardest Part of the job was not being stimulated enough by the work, It lacked direction and meaning.

The Most enjoyable part of the job was to be able to help people and to witness the appreciation on their faces after I serve them. The Team bonding was another highlight of working in the Hype enviroment.

Other Hype DC Employee Reviews

Not a good company to work for.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Perth WA19 September 2019
The people casual staff are excellent and a lot of fun to work with but management is appalling and the salary is terrible. Store managers are mostly clueless and the WA manager is an absolute airhead.
Pros
Discount on shoes
Cons
Work during peak hours
Productive and fun
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Campbelltown NSW18 July 2019
Formed strong relationships with my work team and regular customers
Taught me how to live life to the fullest, and also be productive simultaneously
Dealing with difficult customers was challenging but rewarding once they were satisfied.