I-MED Radiology Network
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

I-MED Radiology Network Employee Reviews

Australia12 reviews
Although this was further from home then i would have liked the people were lovely to work with, the salary was also the best ive been offered. thanks
I start early. I work a 8.5 hour day.
There is always things to learn and the company is always happy to encourage you.

Colleagues are great and friendly.

Can be stressful at times.

I love meeting the patients.
Bullying is a large part of the staff culture. It is encouraged by lower management and not dealt with. If you aren't a part of the inner circle, you have no hope and are targetted.
was once a lovely place to work. now micro managed and toxic environment. teamwork only if you are in the click. some of the staff are great but most are in it for themselves and if you are not liked staff make your life extremely difficult
Cons
toxic environment favouritism
If you don't get a micro manager, then you are doing great at this place. The corporate office is medium sized, but loyalty rates are quite high, telling the company looks after the employees very well.
Overworked and underpaid. Need more team building for a positive workplace atmosphere. Hard to implement effective and efficient services so that tasks can be completed competently when short staffed. Need to ensure that staff are inducted properly. Would be nice to let staff know they are appreciated.
Pros
loyal staff patient with newcomers
Cons
short staffed in a fast paced environment
I Med do not praise their employees for hard work and there is a lot of bullying going on. Clicky employees and management. Head office have no idea what goes on at clinic level
Good part of the job: Patient's were nice. It was a joy to help them.
The Doctors where lovely.

Bad part of the job: Below par management, unfriendly staff, a few lovely people, but most unfriendly.

Staff had been in the job, too long and where stale and bitter, needs fresh ideas and happy faces
Pros
Nice staff
Cons
Unfriendly staff
Good part of the job: Patient's were nice. It was a joy to help them.
Bad part of the job: Staff unrest and below par managers with sub standard management practice - no accountability.
Pros
Patient's were nice. It was a joy to help them.
Cons
Staff unrest and below par managers with sub standard management practice.
A good working environment with plenty of scope to learn . Good culture and work ethics. This company has many branches and covers all fields of radiography.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at I-MED Radiology Network?
I-MED is a very friendly and supportive team environment to work in. On my first day, the team were welcoming and took me out for lunch. We have an I-MED football team that really brings different business areas together. I-MED is a great place to work!
I'm working in a great team and we're all really supportive of each other. It's hard work in the hospital but we've got a great atmosphere and we all get along really well.
Pros
Good team