I-MED

4: I-MED Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Not the employee of choice place to work

Its not the ideal company to work for. IT is not valued and intergraded with the business. Its treated as an after thought and there ideas are mocked and devalued.

A good place for young graduates to learn different modalities

A busy environment, which requires staff to work quickly, and learn quickly. A company which prefers young, eager to learn staff, and utilizes older, experienced staff as tutors/ mentors. The management is very much on the side of the ‘customers’, and will do anything to ensure satisfaction for them. The best part of the job, was working with experienced colleagues, but I didn’t find it to be a company for socializing, or for a long term career, more, as a stepping stone.

Pros

Was close to home

Cons

No support for staff when facing a ‘customer’ complaint, or other work place issues.

Very busy and a great place to work The best people helping with programs and daily tasks Management were the very busy Ideal Culture Busy and needed to jugle Busy and needed to jugle

Pros

Friendly people

Cons

Skilled, competent professional and clerical staf Good working environment

It has been a pleasure working with I-Med at Rockhamton and Hervey Bay (lately), as well as Gladstone and Maryborough (previously). Have happy efficient techs who work with you and not against you. Employ good fast typists who can actually spell! Reports get out on time. Friendly staff create a happy work environment. Excellent equipment also a great help along with comfortable rooms.

Pros

See above

Cons

None really

Ask a question about working or interviewing at I-MED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• I-MED
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?