I Need a Chef & I Need Event Staff Employee Reviews

good salary
I Need a Chef Hospitality Agency (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD27 December 2017
they give you not so many shifts per week but the ones they give you are long shifts. they usually repeat the places where they work so you don't get lost to find the new places
Pros
good salary
Cons
few shifts
Fantastic Company Great Culture and Work Life Balance
I Need a Chef & I Need Event Staff VIC (Former Employee) –  Docklands VIC11 June 2017
I was able to work efficiently and productively to produce end to end weekly payroll and Accounts Payable and Receivable for a growing and vibrant company.
working in different venues is always fun as its a constant change of scenery
Waitress/Front of House Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC29 January 2014
I have been working at a winery every weekend since I started with the agency.
A typical day would be cleaning and setting up for lunch service. Putting out the wines and checking stock levels, setting tables, polishing glassware and cutlery.
Management takes a back seat for service and I run the restaurant. The staff are great! A few are still in training but going very well.
The experienced staff I have and the chefs are fantastic. We all work hard, work together and have a laugh.
I enjoy the customers and being busy and serving beautiful food. The winery itself is stunning and a very picturesque place to work.
Hardest thing in the day would be the full clean of the venue at the end of the day as we are all pretty tired from busy lunch periods.
I have learned a lot about wine and winery's as well as juggling staff efficiently to do drinks and all table service as we don't have anyone on the till or behind the bar.
Pros
meeting different people and going to all different venues
Cons
needing to adapt very quickly and sometimes travelling a fair distance to a job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at I Need a Chef & I Need Event Staff. Our community is ready to answer.

I Need a Chef & I Need Event Staff Reviews by Job Title