i9 Education

3: i9 Education Employee Reviews

Australia3 reviews

4.8Work–Life Balance

Amazing owners

I have been employed for this company for over 3 years. I have progressed from Ed Leader to Centre Manager with guidance and support.Highly recommend

Excellent company

I started my Early Childhood educator career with i9 education and I love it. The company has been extremely supportive of me and have had multiple progression plans in place for my career advancement since I started there. The owners are supportive and hands on and have created a real family feel about their business.

Love i9 - come join the best child care provider!!!

After working for multiply companies in the early years sector across the years I can honestly say, only three weeks into my position that I feel valued, respected, heard and well looked after in all aspects. From a fantastic professional interview process to the induction, I know I have the support I need to succeed. The service itself is so beautiful and our wonderful owners have poured their heart and soul (and lots of resources) into creating the best environments for not only our Team, but for our Families and Children to!

Pros

Team = family, pay, owners are involved and very passionate about our industry, in a very competitive market i9 provide incredible services.

Cons

I didn't start earlier!!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at i9 Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare i9 Education with