IBM
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
IBM Employee Review

Great company to work for

3 May 2021
Good source of diverse opportunities for technical staff and would recommend IBM to any candidate. IBM is a great company to work for and has afforded me many opportunities to grow my career both internally and externally.
25 February 2018
Technical Solutions Architect (Former Employee) - South Melbourne VIC
Anybody who has worked at IBM knows what its like if you have other options take them. IBM is still a big and clunky organisation that has never totally been able to shake the legacy of its past. in many respects it shouldn't but there are much better options out there.
Pros
Workplace flexibility
Cons
bad culture
9 February 2016
Technical Solution Architect / Consultant (Current Employee) - Multiple
11+ years of expertise in: System Implementation & Maintenance of VAS products | System Engineering & Architecture | Classic Software Development (Water-Fall Method) and Agile methodologies |Project Management | VTP Execution at Customer Site | Defect Management | Functional & Manual Testing | Black Box Testing |Regression Testing | In-House Subsystem Testing | Test Case Design & Execution | Debugging and Trouble-Shooting | Bug Reporting & Tracking | Product Training | Defining Customer-Specific Solutions | Cloud |Analytics Techniques
Pros
Specialties: operations automation, network analysis + troubleshooting, fault resolution
26 November 2015
Technical Architect (Former Employee) - Southbank HQ
IBM have called on me 3 times to help with troubled accounts. I am always willing to work for IBM as I learn so much from them each time. Their work ethics are second to none and I would recommend anyone who wishes to enter IT Management to approach IBM.
Pros
Excellent colleagues to work with
Cons
Very high standards expected from day 1.
  1. Great company to work for