IBM logo
IBM
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

IBM

IBM Employee Review

This is a small industry and I do not intend to comment

This company was good to work for. I dont believe its appropriate to pass comment on an organizations in a small it industry. The culture was great. Management was great

Same location

A typical day is busy. Organize it the way needed to be. Everyone very helpful, work as professionals minding yours on business. Very competitive and decent culture.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Fixed term employment
Same location

Remuneration is commensurate with expectations/workload

After 20 years I have seen many changes in IBM and what was once a great company to work for as it has afforded me many benefits in my personal life, has changed so dramatically and working for IBM has become extremely challenging for most people. From an education/skills point of view, you couldn't ask for more, it is excellent for upskilling oneself.
Same location

Diverse work culture. Opportunities are earned not given out based on years of service. Rewards are based on service delivery, reflecting committment

Team work is .essential, with ability to work under pressure and ability to work autonomously critical. Imperative that employees are focused and able to deliver on time and within budget. Job expectations are high with rewards given for good performance. Strong and diverse work culture, with IBM regularly taking out awards for their focus on diversity. Ability to adapt to change is critical in all aspects of positions available.
  • IBM
  • This is a small industry and I do not intend to comment