IBM logo
IBM
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

IBM Employee Reviews for Systems Administrator

Systems Administrator367 reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Found 367 reviews matching the searchSee all 30,824 reviews

Fun place to work

Learned a lot, exposed to many different areas. The experience I gained at IBM positioned me well for my current role. "As many would say, you work with a lot of smart people but you also work with some bad apples who should not be there"

Good: Values and Benefits.

I manage the iSeries (AS400) servers for different US clients. Values are most important thing for the company. It is outstanding to be part of our iSeries Tech Support team.

Flexible work environment

Flexible work environment. Freedom to work and express our ideas. Easy to communicate with Management and express our views and concerns which will be addressed asap.

Not Applicable

Great place to work. Work life balance is good. They care about the company and their well beings. Work place culture is great and family time is encourage.

Productive and learn alot

Had Excellent experience working with IBM Manager Team and other Team, very productive learn aot from team and other team very organize and follow the process and procedure looking forward to work with IBM again

great assignment at IBM

great assignment at IBM, manager was great and knowledgeable, culture was laid back and calm, flexible with hours for kiddo pick-ups and drop-offs, i would definitely work there again...

Work experience with IBM

It was an great experience to work with ibm the team is good and very helpful. I am on client site and our client is SBI YONO and working on production.

They can see more reviews and make decision

Well I worked at different times and different locations , so each locations were different in terms of job/work balance / culture and different management styles at different places

team coordination

ibm is best to manage work and family . We learn a lot by working in a team. best place to enjoy work. Management in IBM is good. you can recognise your skills and move to different teams internally without any fuss.

Productive and fun workplace

A good place to work. Learned a lot professionally and personally. Nice and collaborative people with positive environment inside and outside the company.

Jobs at IBM

Systems Administrator positions
See more jobs

cooperative team

I am working with cooperative team that provide opportunity to learn new technology . i have got lost of training that was required for my project and deliver client satisfaction

Good work flexibility

Best place to work. Can Improve skills on multiple technology. This coming has a good work culture and good salary. IBM has multiple projects to enhance skills and Career.

Good Learning place Good for cross skill development One gets opportunity to work in a shared pool and will be benefited to work across with different clients simultaneously.

Productive and Fast learning for great start in IT industry.

I started off as a junior system admin in IBM. It was a perfect start for me to learn about the linux environment. I developed my linux skills very fast. I experienced the the true background of how linux is used to provide help to companies.

Possibility to enhance your professional skills.

You are given the opportunity to enhance your professional skills with an on-going evaluation. On the evaluation, you're coached on how you can meet your goals.

Computer environment

Location relevant pay and above average benefits. Team environment aids to improve performance. Interactive employee events are common. Positive community outreach programs.

System administrator

Worked as system administrator, technical support engineer and team lead. Handled customer escalations, technical issues, networking, servers, desktop level support.

I love to go back to IBM...

I love to go back to IBM... And i would like suggest my friends to join IBM.... And work pressure and job culture is very cool. Since it's IBM. Great IBM.

Very bureaucratic company

I had my best learning time there, but the company does not let you grow up if you are in manufacturing, since it is very bureaucratic company

Great Company & Technology

Unfortunately, my mother passed away and then my brother passed shortly after. They treat their employees with the highest level of respect and professionalism. Their Hybrid Cloud Solution and Security Technologies are supported by some of the best peers I ever encountered. If you have the opportunity to work in Dallas or Houston (formerly Softlayer) do not hesitate.

Very good environment.

Work and have fun at the same time in a very good environment. IBM culture is the best way to remove the social differences between employees. I really enjoyed working for IBM.
  • IBM