IBM logo
IBM
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

IBM Employee Reviews in St Leonards NSW

Work–Life Balance

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 30,778 reviews

Great organisation to work for.

Great focus on supporting staff to develop & build skills to allow them to grow their career and support Clients to achieve desired business outcomes.

IBM is not for everybody.

A once great company that has been ruined by off-shoring; outsourcing; lay-offs and constant internal restructuring. The number one topic of conversation each week was who was being made redundant that week. A very negative culture. Some of the people are very loyal & great to work with.

Pros

Other employees.

Cons

Negative management culture

IBM Australia

Working hours were 7am - 5pm I learned e-commerce skills, SAP skills, SQL skills, documentation, training, meeting skills and project management My management were friendly but mainly in the US so I kept up with them via weekly meetings. My co-workers were in India, Malaysia, China, Europe, the US and Australia. They were a diverse group of people whom I enjoyed working with. The hardest part of my job was analysing customer problems regarding the implementation of new software products. Although challenging, this was also rewarding. The most enjoyable part of my job was the sense of satisfaction I gained from mastering new software tools and training others on their use.

Pros

Sometimes work from home

Cons

Long hours and night time meetings

Jobs at IBM