IBM logo
IBM
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

IBM Employee Reviews in Scarborough, ON

Scarborough, ON9 reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 30,824 reviews

Productive and fun plac

I liked working at IBM and I will like to work there if I get selected in a Database support analyst /BI developer and ETL developer role I had a good experience working with my team at IBM who were very friendly and supportive I will recommend my friends to go to IBM if they have a chance to

Productive, Competitive and learning

Productive, Competitive and learning. Worked on a project which needed skill set of Windows and VMware. Project was completed successfully before deadline.

Productive and learn alot

Had Excellent experience working with IBM Manager Team and other Team, very productive learn aot from team and other team very organize and follow the process and procedure looking forward to work with IBM again

Ok place to work

It was a contract job to work. They gave two weeks of training and then placed you on the foloor for the other week with a partner. The following week you were on your own and you would ask for the help needed.

Leading IT technology

Great experienced I had with different multiple technologies as well as different client all over bank, hospital, federal or ministries. Able to work also with great large team .

Pros

Excellent Salary

Cons

On call to support 500 clients on the weekend

Manufacturing and testing work.

assembly work of cabinet making and cash dispensing machine and material handling ,wiring for the sensors & power supply,some time testing the software and hardware with the real currency and packaging of the finished product.

Amazing work atmosphere, where challenge and oppertunity go hand in hand

A typical day involves interacting with client inquires and request that center around testing, remediating and sheduling software deployments. Pushing software packages to IST / UAT-QAT / Pilot and production environments is my core activity . Secondly, patching production endpoints by scheduling off peak software distribution Thirdly, follow up on exception reporting that details endpoints that require software updates Fourthly, collaborate via phone, email, face to face or conference call in meetings that provide direction from the client or management as to what needs to be delivered and when.

Pros

Great company to work for, ability to work remotely on occasion

Cons

location was far from home

Contract Position

This was a contract position through Kelly's Services. A small team traced and recorded Bell's and Telus' voice and circuit lines.

Pros

Great employee appreciation day functions.

Excellent

Excellent place to work. excellent co workers can relax and work

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IBM?

• IBM