IBM logo
IBM
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

IBM Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Work–Life Balance

Found 4,591 reviews matching the searchSee all 30,773 reviews

Supper place to work

Liked the environment in the workplace and job security .I learnt discipline and how to enjoy while working .Never seen any hardest part .over all liked to work

Not such a good company to work for

Managers are always behind money to bill the client. worst work life balance and no process to give feedback to management. once you join the company no body cares about your existence. Not good for career professionally or moneywise.

It's good place to work

Good company for experienced person, for freshers you can't learn much here, politics are there, good support from colleagues. We can manage both work and personal life.

Excellent place to work with

I truly enjoyed every moment at IBM, work culture is great, all my seniors are truly professional . and down to earth . I learnt and gained knowledge

Pros

Good beverages

Cons

No comments

Productive and fun

IBM is a very good place for experienced candidates, we can explore more things parallelly we can enjoy more fun when participating events occasionally.

Good work life balance. But little scope for growth.

Good work life balance. A lot of free learning material available if you want to learn a new technology or switch your career path. But very little scope for growth.

Pros

work life balance

Productive workplace

good culture, flexible working and I was always encouraged at work. My seniors always guided me in the right path.Good work life balance, New ideas are always welcomed

Python developer

Overall my experience was good with this company.i got lots of opportunities to learn new things and implement in my day-to-day task.also colleague was very supportive.

It's a good place to work and learn new skills to flourish in our careers. Good workplace culture. The working hours were 10 hours which I thought is a bit too long. I learned lots of things during my tenure with IBM. One thing I like about IBM is that it provides lots and lots of opportunities for its employees to learn. The hardest part is sometimes working becomes so stressful at times but still, they can't be eliminated.

Pros

great opportunity to learn

Cons

10 hours of work

Noc -Team

It's a great opportunity for any one to get placed in IBM either with job placement or any internship that you have undergone into it.I got internship for 5 months in IBM under Noc - Team.It's a great place with good atmosphere around the employees that I have taken training.And the management supports very well by guiding and helping in your studies and knowledge sharing.

Pros

Good support management

Cons

Leaving the IBM when you are no longer with placement

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IBM?

Most flexible and comfortable work life

Most flexible and comfortable working environment. But compensation and increments very less. Best place to work until retirement. Best work life balance.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Compensation

Stressful project

Stressful project with no proper management. No matter how hard you work it's a waste here. No proper band hike and no recognition for the work you have done.

Pros

Wfh

Cons

No Band hike

Fun to work

Grate place to be in this office i never had any problems when I was working every one were very friendly and had very good Training programs for my job profile

Super

Work life balance is good and more growth towords technical knowledge improvements but the salary hike is bit less to stay long in IBM. job is secure and managment is good

Work clture

Day starts at 9am to 5pmLearnt collaboration and analytical techniquesCulture is very pseudo as its everyone to themselvesMeeting targets when submitting reports is the hardest part as every report needs to go out quickly and we get the report just that evening. Once we get the report we need to analyse it and send it out to the leadership teamThe most enjoyable part has been that you are part of such a large organization and if you are a good achiever the company goes out of its way to give recognition

Pros

Very good case studies and one can improve and grow fast

Cons

all is slef driven no one to help or assist you

Good start to the Freshers and Beginers.Should not stick to the same team, project or company for a longer period.There is no growth in appraisal.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Long hours, work pressure

IIt was an excellent experience at IBM

I enjoyed working over there, some time work might be more, irrespective of that, its employee-friendly, cooperative, supportive. The overall management system is good. I personally don't have any complaints but there are not enough annual increments that are the only thing that bothers, or else we can stay there till retirement. I left the company only because my expenses were more and the income which I was earning was not compensating my demands.

Pros

Wfh, not monitoring of time, sick leaves for resonable sickness

Cons

no much annual hikes

Overall Good but depends on project

We have a good work life balance but it depends on project if ure a developer.You may be given a project single-handedly.Do not expect a good hike.Negotiate good before joining

Pros

Free tea/cofee, cabs for women at night

Cons

Low hike

Good and a stable company to work for !

There are learning opportunities available. But employees have to be proactive to grab them. IBM offers a stable work environment with flexible work options.

Pros

Flexible timings, Work life balance

Cons

Poor compensation/hikes, Managers dont provide enough support for the employee to grow.

Good Company

IBM is very good company less care about existing employees. Promotion cycle is very prolongated . They are least bother about the salary of existing employees.Work Life balance is fine but depends upon project. HR policies are very strong and everything are very much open. Lots of policies , so employee should know those to survive.

Pros

Work Life Balance

Cons

Salary and Growth

Flexibility in work from home

Good Company to work and flecibility in work from home options Available depending on the project. usually Managers are good and no micro management done by any of my managers in IBM.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Work can be hectic