IBM logo
IBM
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

IBM Employee Reviews in Eastwood City

Eastwood City28 reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Found 28 reviews matching the searchSee all 30,824 reviews

It was worth working with them

We always support employee from client company having had time remoting due to internet connection but the leads and supervisor is very supportive and they always guide us in daily routine at work

The best company that I ever had.

IBM is truly remarkable. From salary, compensation, benefits, work life balance and culture. If given a chance, I would gladly work for IBM again. This is a place where you can surely achieve your dreams.

Privileged to be an IBMer

I liked how they wanted employees to be efficient and well-rounded. Good opportunity to grow your career and make the most out of your capabilities to contribute to the company.

Agile

Working with IBM made me realize my untapped capabilities to collaborate with clients on fast phase yet goal-centric manner. IBM will challenge you to be better and do better in every aspect of your work.

productive and great learning experience

Work time is not that strict but your output or result of work must be on time. The workplace culture is far better than others collaborative teams. Learning is endless, you'll get enough knowledge to assist every employees. Processes and tools are in place

Productive and collaborative

Enjoyed and learned a lot while working with client and peers. Coworkers helped me to be at ease while working. Also, they allowed us to work at home and remotely so that we can still connect with our clients and work seamlessly with our tasks.

Na

Keep it up, i had fun staying here be more open with your employees needs. Managers should hone their unders and not let them fall into astray. Be more sensitive and technical on how to deal with difficult projects

Great Company

work life balance family culture fast paced great company good benefits fair salary just hard to be promoted I have nothing else to tell. thank you

IBM is a good training ground

Overall, learning in IBM is great as well as the work life balance as work from home is allowed. However, salary does not align with the amount of work being given.

Great company

Career opportunities are a lot if you just thrive in your willingness to learn. Work-life balance is a plus since you can work remotely from the office.

Flexible Work

With my flexibility at IBM. I can pursue my studies without worrying much about work. Although there are no OT pay, which discourage OT culture, I can have extra leave when I go to work during holidays.

Pros

Flexibility. More Vacations for Employees

Cons

No OT pay

Job Security is unstable

IBM has been a good foundation in my early years, but I think changes in management didn't bring good feedback for the company. They focus more on their gain rather than employees welfare.

pruductive always

As review my working of experience in IBM company i have learn more nothing in the other company, like the customer service approaching the client from the other country, and how to handle emergency response procedure, trainings and annual seminar i took this opportunity to my future as well, and give better when it comes to other client.

Pros

N/a

Cons

12 hours work

Career Growth

Fresh graduates can be sure that they will have career growth in the company. Job stability is also promising. Great salary compensation and benefits.

Good amount of learning and growth

Good amount of learning and growth. very well compensated. good mentors. Nice and collaborative work space. good work environment. Promotes work life balance

Life and work balance is really great

I have learned a lot from IBM, I got a certificate in working with projects and other admin certifications. The environment is really lively with a lot of friendly people.

Acquired by IBM

Our company was acquired by IBM but we retained our core business which is Recruitment Process Outsourcing. IBM is a great place to work with and offers a lot of opportunities for training and growth.

Work-Life Balance

IBM offers a lot of training and development programs. They help their employees discover their career path and let everyone explore other roles and grow with different teams when necessary.

Pros

Work-Life balance, Flexible time schedule, good salary package

Cons

Job security

Productive, fun workplace. Team buildings for work life balance.

I worked at IBM until my retirement. I was there for more than 11 years and I was happy with the package I have. The health card was free for me, my husband and daughter. There were allowances and benefits on top of the salary. However, as I knew it, benefits now for new employees are not the same as before anymore.

Pros

You can work from home once a week and on Phil and US holidays.

Cons

Hard to schedule a leave, heavy workload.

Productive Work Environment

I learned a lot in IBM Business Services. The employees are given a chance to grow as individuals. It is also big enough coverering a huge spectrum of HR functionality that you have a chance to branch out the other HR fields as you see fit.

Pros

Many team building activities

Fun Workplace

I hade a great time working in IBM. Good working environment. Easy job. All we have to do is wait for an incoming email, verify and know where to forward the specific email.
  • IBM