IBM logo
IBM
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

IBM Employee Reviews in Quezon City

Work–Life Balance

Found 252 reviews matching the searchSee all 30,773 reviews

Almost 8 yrs. on my role

Worked here for almost 8 yrs. promoted once. I was seriously overworked. No OT pay for B5 even when we need to do OT almost everyday. We do not have work during weekends

Pros

Flexible schedule, work from home option, good benefits

Cons

Long hours, no hope on movement from current post

No comment

I have nothing left to say, I got a good benefits and compensated well, however management wise I would not recommend it since I had a bad experience.typical work schedule night shift 12am to 12 noon. Holidays are not paid for Case managers.

Very productive

Working with IBM is challenging, Casual and informative. I've learned a lot of new trend in information technology. Updates about the company are being done regularly. Jobs are well defined. People are good companies and very accommodating. I can't ask for anything else. I just have a problem with my night shift schedule i.e., got a hard time getting sleep in the day time. It's a matter of getting use to it anyway. Hoping that other companies in the Philippines would follow IBM. It's really fun working with IBM.

Pros

Daily updates of IT information

Cons

Night shift

Productivity and fun workplace

May experience in IBM was the best, it build more confidence and have skilled in IT proffesion as Level 2 support. I love IBM as employer they treat me as a family. I ever I will give a chance I want to go back to them and be their employee again. I like the benefits.

Pros

Free medical via HMO

Cons

8 hrs of work

Above average.

I do not give perfect grade for survey. I always give leeway in giving score. Working with IBM is worth it as they give you the opportunity to develop the skills within you as based on your work experiences. And if they find that you have hidden talent they will develop them.

Productive, Competitive, fun to work with, Lots of Trainings

The company offers lots of training materials if you want to widen your scope or learn other industry of work. With this, they expect their people to be competitive and continue improving themselves and the process.

Pros

The workplace is light and there is no discrimination. The team is easy to get along with.

IBM is about innovation. They want the work process to be as easy as possible. They take good care of their people and they compensate them enough for their people to stay.

Pros

Flexible Work Hours

Cons

Slow Career Growth

Productive and focused environment

-conducive environment to work -work venue is near the main roads (easily accessible) -relaxed and at your own pace -supportive team and management -can interact with upper management

Opportunities are up for grabs!!!

I have enjoyed working in IBM from the day I was hired and until now. The opportunities are rewarded to those that are deserving. It is true that your career is in your hands as you are the main proponent of the activities that will have an impact to your career in the long term.

A Good Place to Start your IT Career

This was my first ever company since I've graduated. I've made lots of good friends who are very kind and helpful. I've gained a lot of new skills that are actually in demand. However, the company has become bureaucratic and quite stingy when it comes to promotions and pay raises. Still, this is a good first company for newly graduated students.

Innovative and collaborative

Below are my experience working in this organization High pay salary Innovative Collaborative environment Open communication No retaliation Work life balanced Proud IBMer

Comp & Benefits need to step up

Job was okay but culture not so much. Our boss power trips a lot, I definitely didn't feel I want to be close with anyone in the team because of her. I pity those she always bullies. It was my first job, even though I got a good assessment, salary and benefits are not at par with those of the other business in the market.

Competitive, productive, yet a fun working environment

I have learned a lot working for IBM. My work as a payroll officer made me learn a lot of things like data entry, payroll, and analytical and critical thinking. It is competitive yet there is still teamwork among colleagues.

Great People and Work-Life Balance

Great work and life balance. I love the people I work with and am challenged on a daily basis.I learned a lot and was able to grow my skills and prepare to advance my career.

Professional work place

IBM is a professional work place that I loved to work at. The benefits and the compensation is good. Management is good as well. Fast paced innovation. Lots of opportunities to offer.

Pros

No weekend work

Great Opportunity

Being an IBMer is a great way to start a career. The good things: - Company that gives great long time career opportunity - Salary The challenges: - Career Growth - Management

Change management is constant.

I came from a period when transitions happen a lot brought by change in local and international managers. At first the change in roles and responsibilities were exciting for a person like me who explores all opportunities. But in the end, what drew me from leaving the company was the latest factors and methods the management used on talent acquisition. For me, the values exercised no longer matched the values I experienced when I joined the company.

Pros

Work mobility, Health coverage, Work flexibility

Cons

Extended hours, Work overload

Teamwork and Goal oriented mind-setting

I became more diligent in my work because of the demands of the client. At first we were getting setbacks but with the help of our Manager and PO's, we were able to slowly get the rhythm and become successful in meeting our targets. I were able to meet my own targets prior the submission dates and am happy of my achievements even though I am still newbie in this kind of environment. Quality is important while considering the quantity of outputs been done. Work-life-balance is also observed.

Pros

Team spirit, group collaboration, Team building activities

Cons

Overtime, Client's demands

Very good company!

Ibm jas a lot to offer to every employees they have. The salary is very competitive and so are the benefits. They value your life outside, considers your life with your family.

Awesome

I strongly recommend IBM to be the best place to work with, it was such an honor and a great pleasure to be part of the IBM team. I am proud to be forever IBMer!!!

Competitive and Fast paced environment

Fast paced with so much tools and programs that helps develops it's employees skill sets and expertise in and out of the field of their respective work. You can collaborate with people around the company that you can even ask for mentoring from your colleagues and bosses if you seek.