IBM logo
IBM
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

IBM Employee Reviews in Mexico, MO

Mexico, MO15 reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 30,824 reviews

Great company

IBM is a company that really takes care of employees, good professional career paths.Within IBM you have a great opportunity to learn and do several things, in your field or moving horizontally.

Good: Values and Benefits.

I manage the iSeries (AS400) servers for different US clients. Values are most important thing for the company. It is outstanding to be part of our iSeries Tech Support team.

Ambiente en funcion del equipo de trabajo

Tiene una cultura autodidacta, veloz y competitivo.

Empresa de procesos lo cual facilita el trabajo

Excelente ambiente laboral, empresa de procesos lo cual facilita el trabajo, buenos salarios. Una de las mejores para trabajar en el mundo

forma de trabajo

buena empresa en gestion, desarrollo y promocion, buen ambaiente , lo mas dificil son los clientes

Workplace culture

Multi country teams and all as equal as important and integrated as we can be, we feel valued and taken into consideration, we have weekly meetings that keep us in the loop and we have opportunities to grow

Pros

Multi-country culture

Cons

Less face to face interaction

Good to start and then move

I learned a lot as this being my first official work. As a contractor there were no the same benefits as employees however the work was the same. Very process oriented, however it is so big that it doesn't have a good knowledge management in place, and it turn bureaucratic and filled with grey areas to execute your job.

Pros

Solid, smart people, cool projects

Cons

bureucracy, no work balance, to many people involved to achieve simple things

Excellent company to work

IBM as big International company is very challenge to work, where you can find excellent co-workers and positive environment for your career growth. IBM is process oriented for business and management activities with strong focus to achieve customer satisfaction, internal business goals, people development, products quality and following all ethic business rules. My work started with a daily technical team conference call, where you shoud provide relevant status of your projects, major activities to do and inform to manager any important project issue. During the day I atended project team meetings and execute project activities. All the projects needs to be development according with the project development process, which inlcudes standard documentation, QA reviews, standard deliverables, executive presentations and customer approvals, using the standard tools The employment salary and benefits obtained in IBM México are above mexican market.

Pros

To much international exposure and work with very profesional people

Cons

Project tight time to follow all process and maintain informed all stakeholders

Very innovative

Too much knowledge to learn but fun, very important for professional work, the employee metrics are not well design so managers normally have to evaluate according personal view

Is a really nice place to work, they make me feel in home, i learn a lot of marketing and sales. i speak with a lot of guests about who are we and why work with us.

Proactive and analytical person.

On my professional career I have grown learning technical and management knowledge. I have the ability to lead a work team and to make the project plan and assurance to complete it the better possible. I have the ability to make an analysis from the customer requirements and make a technical solution.

Very satisfied.

IBM delivers commitment and quality for their clients, I will definitely work with them in the future.

Very nice place to work

I worked as an independant consultant, not directly for IBM

Pros

Cons

everything good

Brand Management for new business

Technical Sales Brand Management Coordinate Pursuit and delivery Project Management Multitask

Pros

Good compensation

Cons

severe micromanagement

a hard work environment no easy going

All the time with the client (Metlife) It was not a good work environment they like to manage with anger.We learned how to deal with this type of situation, how can stablish a great relationship with the client. No matter what.And I always respond in a professional way. I also improved the field support service and also service desk.
  • IBM