IBM logo
IBM
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

IBM Employee Reviews in Oklahoma City, OK

Oklahoma City, OK13 reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Found 13 reviews matching the searchSee all 30,824 reviews

You do valuable work for the clients

You do valuable work for the clientsHowever that being said that may or may not be of value to IBMWhile they say that the clients satisfaction is priority that is not always what is meantOften the work preformed may be classified as out of scope or part of scope creep, even though it has always been preformed in the pastSort of a nickel and dimeing way to get more money from a client, now this is not always the case, but it did happen on several account I worked in and saw personally Over all I enjoyed my job at IBM and would recommend it, but I would say it is NOT the IBM of the past, say pre 1990 where IBM was one of the top companies to work for

Pros

Great resources and compensation

Cons

Top management and businesses plans are not always aligned with what the company currently does

Fun Place to Work.

It been awhile since working here, but it was the best job ever. The work, the clients, and the people I worked with made the environment a pleasure.

temp job

Only worked as a contractor. There were no opportunities for permanent work. Direct hires were all unsatisfied with their jobs and would not recommend IBM to their friends.

Productive, Great place to work.

Great workplace with matching culture. Drive to service their customers with top technical project management services, hardware and implementation of such.

Pros

Great team to work with.

Cons

None to mention here.

Marketing Representative

Sold IBM equipment, software and services to large, medium, small and new business accounts in a defined territory in Oklahoma City and the state of Oklahoma. Set up appointments, organized meetings for both decision makers and technical clients to complete the sales process. Established ongoing relationships with clients, building relationships to both maintain and develop additional business.

Pros

Sales support team

Cons

inflexibility of a large corporation

Great work place when I was there. Team environment

Great work place culture. Employee friendly. It was an enjoyable place to work. They made you feel as though you were important. Fun activities at holidays. Educational opportunities and career advancement.

I worked with a very good team

This was one of the best groups of people I have ever worked with. They were always willing to go out of their way to help great support. But now, like me they have all been laid off.

Productive place to work

It is a productive place to work and good people to work with. Fast paced environment, but challenges you every day to become a more well rounded employee.

Interesting job

This was a contract position at Tinker AFB. The work was very interesting and I enjoyed learning about the Air Force activities and operation. The work was very challenging.

Na

Nice environment Work from home culture is really helpful Compensation is less are per market standards Holidays are less when deputed in US Management is good

Lots of change, not all of it good

There are a lot of changes going on in IBM right now. Not all of them are good. IBM is trying to change who they are and are sacrificing what once made them great.

Very good opportunity for the right person

I was employed at IBM within the Hertz building from April 1st 2008 to May 29th 2015, due to a outsourcing by the Hertz corporation.

High Energy Diverse Environment

Top notch peer community with enormous resource pools across myriad platforms and technology.

Pros

Technical Expertise

Cons

Consideral Bureaucracy
  • IBM