IBM logo
IBM
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

IBM Employee Reviews for Analyst

Work–Life Balance

Found 129 reviews matching the searchSee all 30,777 reviews

Territorial

IBM is a tribal environment with no trust. Employees and first line managers spend more time protecting their territories than looking out for what is right for the company. Everyone's number will eventually come up. Severance is laughable.

A very good place to learn many things

A place to work many new courses basing on our intrest which helps in career in the long run We can do many certifications .A very good place for the women to work

Pros

Flexible to work

Cons

At times work pressure

Great supportive company

Best place I've ever worked with awesome benefits and engaging coworkers. Thank you IBM, I'm going to miss you when I leave later this month. Keep it real.

Pros

Benefits, great coworkers

Cons

Not a leader

Great place however a dying company

Great company to work at, however because IBM is not doing well as a company there is always worry of RA's. No one is secure in their job, so morale is often low. Upper management does not care about you or your well-being however, I have no complaints about my peers or the people you work with directly.

Great Team of Technicians and Management

IBM I was hired as a contractor. They have cut my salary by 25% in April 2020, and now they are requiring I take furlough. They only worry about the stock holders and bottom dollarOffer no training

great place

IBM is great place to work. Excellent policies for employees, work life balance is most perfectly can handle. Just you need to get a good manager. that's all

Its really a great platform to learn more knowledge and giving work-lift balance. Worked with different BI projects and got lot of business knowledge.

Good Exposure

I had a great time working in IBM where I developed many skills and gained access to world-class learning platform .I was able toe connect with very talented co workers who I'm thankful for

Flexible place to work

It is good company if you get a good project to work especially for people who are looking for flexibility and Work from home options It gives good benefits but not a paymaster

IBM is okay

IBM has a good culture. But not a good place to work as a service desk agent. Looking for a different job as the stress and the way agents are treated are too bad.

Jobs at IBM

Analyst positions
See more jobs

Secure and relaxed company

If you get a job in IBM, you can assume its a safe, secure job. The environment is very relaxed, with benefits like Work from home. Thank you, IBM. Good to work for you.

Productive and Fun Filled less stressful environment

Job is highly secured and you will not feel stressed after 10 hours of work. This place is fun and nice to work with. No opportunities to grow. you will be at the same level.

Great Place to work for

Overall the company is great company to work for. The only downfall is layoffs if the contract expires for that company. I did enjoy the work from home option.

Pros

Pay, Wfh

Cons

Lay offs

One of the greatest companies of our era.

Probably the greatest software and procurement company of all time. Its a little autonomous the work. Otherwise there's no pressure or stress, Co workers are chill too.

Pros

I like how big the company is

Cons

Salary is too less

Good.

Good benefits(HMO, Leaves, Gym?Medical Reimbursement, Group-Life Insurance). Inconvenient work location. No shuttle service. Shifting schedule. No career progress. Minimum to average pay.

Productive environment, but dominated by male kind of culture which felt a bit hard for female to survive on her own without being dependent on male managers. Had some issues being a female colleague.

Challenging

IBM has a challenging environment filled with a lot of work but you learn a lot and employees can easily change career paths. Would recommend to a friend.

Great work culture

Best professional working experience so far. Great facilities. Knowledgeable, wise, and helpful seniors. Opportunities for growth are available for high KPI performers, and hard workers.

Not a great place to work.

Some people were good to work with. Others complained when you expressed your views but expected you to listen to and accept their views. The work was simple, no challenge at all. The pay reflected that also. The pay was extremely low and since they silo'ed every role, they typically paid lower than anywhere I have ever worked. If you want easy and don't want to make much money, this is the place for you.

Pros

Manager was awesome, small office in secured building

Cons

no covered parking, no challenge, horrible pay, terrible insurance, diverse coworkers who complain to HR if your your views differ from theirs...seriously it happened.

great work life balance good benefits - health insurance/pension relaxed environment opportunities for training great people good location car parking

Like any big company...

... the quality of the work experience is dependent upon the group you work in. Your manager, and the culture he/she conveys, dictates the quality of your work experience & environment.