IBM
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

IBM Employee Reviews for Delivery Driver

My experience depended heavily on the line management for the role I was in. With a good manager it was a fair place to work, with other management it was driven by politics with little support for employees.
Long hours but enjoyable teams to work with. I was consistently learning from others. Flexibility was good unless you where dedicated to a client site. Some clients showed little respect for individuals which was a little disappointing however my manager was always proactive
Pros
flexibility
Cons
Great focus on supporting staff to develop & build skills to allow them to grow their career and support Clients to achieve desired business outcomes.
During my time at IBM Australia I have been successful in moving into new and challenging roles. I am passionate in delivery a quality outcome to my Clients.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Many conflicting challenges
Going through changes, i.e.. Moving work offshore. Uncertain future for many. Some skills still in demand locally. I did enjoy working at IBM as there were many skilled people, flexible work hours, and opportunity to move into other roles.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Long hours, weekend work.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IBM?