IBM
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

IBM Employee Reviews for IT

Lay offs are done for corp profit, not for the interests of the client's needs or as a stop loss.Decision making in layoffs for some managers include how long the friendships have been, even if they predate acquisitions.I am sure its fairly the same across most big corporations, but the layoffs help many Gordon Gekkos climb / survive the ranks.
Pros
There are resources to get good compensation/ fringe benefits
Cons
The most ethical people leave after they see how the sausage is made
Nice place to work, collaborative and good support from the team as well as manager. The good work culture we can learn more from the senior team members. Good to work at IBM, with good work life balance but no proper growth. Joining as a graduate hire will not be good for career growth.
The last few years were very stressful and should have left early. Not much good to say about the experience . The focus is on moving jobs to oversees.
İşhayatı başlangıç ve gelişme seviyelerinde çok faydalı birçok projede farklı deneyimler ve eğitimler almak için uygun.
Pros
Servis, öğle yemeği, eğitim.
I WHAT TO WORK 7 DAYS A WEEK,EVERY DAY IM LEARNING THAH COMMUNICATION IS GOOD IN A WORK PLACE AND MY CO-workers is thah i love my work,the hardest part of the jod is to work over time wthout geting payed and the most enjoyable part of the job is to servec the company as doing my part for my jop
Pros
Cons
45 mines