IHG Hotels & Resorts

Food Service Worker9 reviews
Australia9 reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,623 reviews

I enjoyed a lot while working there and good ti be a part of it.

As I am from hospitality background ai always love to serve people and help them in every needs to fulfill their demands and needs in hospitality way. I hope to give best efforts and practises.

Learning from the best.

Working in InterContiental Sydney is a great opportunity to learn and gain more experience. The work culture is excellent and the leaders are very open and try to treat everyone equally in this diverse work environment. Highly recommended to start working in this company because they teach you to provide the highest quality standard to the customers.

Terrible place to work

Where do I begin. Management don’t care for the well-being of their staff members. Overworked shifts, they would cut back everyone’s shifts one week and then the next week expect us to all work insane amount of hours. There’s no consistency when it comes to this hotel chain. Overworked and undervalued. Plus they would expect staff to pay $4 for meals on shift when it was disgusting canteen meals provided.

Nice team and good environment

I had a great team to work with and we used to enjoy every shift giving it all we had and providing the best guest service. It was a really good experience and I got to learn a lot about the hospitality industry.

fun place to work in

they have given me a lot of internal training.i have gained alot of experience. worked all departments.i am curently working at cafe opera which is a buffet restaurant.

good

in my opinion intercontinental is one of the best hotels in sydney. i am happy to be part of it. its a good hotel for personal and professional development.

Lots of people from variety nations to learn more about hospitality in the field. Such a good management in F&B areas. Good place to work and learn more skills.

Great 5 star Venue to work in

Every day is interestingly busy attending to and serving hotel guests in the conservatory, the conference rooms, the restaurants and the bars. Everyday very pleasant and polite interaction with hotel guests. Colleagues here are all wonderfully nice and supportive. We worked productively and delivered top quality service at all times. No hard part of job. Enjoyed every shift because of our terrific team of very nice colleagues.

Pros

Great work environment

Cons

No cons

Great company to work for

IHG has an ethos to invest in their employees and develop their skills across all areas of the hotel. They truly care about the well being of their staff, and the company initiatives and services truly reflect that.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IHG Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IHG Hotels & Resorts with