IHG Hotels & Resorts

Guest Service Agent4 reviews
Australia4 reviews

3.8Pay & Benefits

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,623 reviews

At times very stressful but I had good colleagues

As with any customer service job especially hospitality sometimes the days could be horrible if the customers were rude but the team was good. Sometimes understaffed with made things harder to do your required jobs around the customer service but overall a pretty good company to work for

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Understaffing

poor management system

My experience in IHG was one of the worst. I wasn't treated fairly. Management and staff treat people by their nation , job rank. Canteen , changing rooms are dirty , uniforms smells bad.

Great enviroment

Good company to work for! Still could not find myself there with the staff. Hoped to work at some point in the front desk but was for six month in the back office. I would say I became more comfortable using phones, but now I am scared off going back in the front even when this is what I am used to. I would say my confidence I can do better and reach higher ,... was not really possible.

Pros

great staff rates!

Cons

limited contract because of visa

Busy hotel, always busy doing something, great team

Great team members and management skills. Non stop busy day every day. No two days were ever the same. Fun and enjoyable place to work. Learnt a lot of hotel language and terms. Learnt the hotel computer system; Bit hard to understand at first but educational and easy after that.

Pros

Meals were provided during the day

Cons

Working out in the heat in darwin ; Concierge

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IHG Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IHG Hotels & Resorts with

IHG Hotels & Resorts Reviews by Location

• IHG Hotels & Resorts
  • Guest Service Agent
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?