IHG Hotels & Resorts

Australia5 reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,593 reviews

Good

Very good, sometimes stressful and hectic. Good team building. peaceful and serene environment. view is lovely. It is generally a good place to work but job security not guaranteed.

Hardworking and funny

hardworking, easy to learn new things, polite I'm available 5 days to work, Monday-Thursday and Sunday. I have school Friday and Saturday. Also I can start from 9:00 am

productivity

fun work place, I learn a lot how to develop my skills and how to interact with many different worker in diversity... everything has been prepared before starting work and it made our job easier and can finish on time

Pros

free lunch

Cons

many hours

Christmas party/ Social club

Everyday is alway a typical kind of work, I learn more each day doing i love doing.The management are Excellent in every department.All the manager from each department come down to housekeeping and join us in our morning briefings, There are so many kind of workers from every culture you name it and it was fantastic to see and feel how you communicate in every aspect kind walk of life. Every job is hard but when you know what you do is getting easier, Te most enjoyable part of the job when you done your work and the next day you heard no guest complaint.

Pros

Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner

Cons

Fulltime work

Communication and assist guests with all question and reasonable request

Set up and organize boardroom, conferences and wedding reception under request from manager Serve drinks , snacks and foods to the guests. Banquet servers have a variety of duties to ensure that banquets run smoothly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IHG Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IHG Hotels & Resorts with