IAG

IAG Employee Reviews

Australia106 reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Fun culture in other teams

Culture is very team specific, management don’t hold to the values of the company. The facilities are great and people are friendly dependant on what team you are working in.

Pros

Other teams And facilities

Cons

Management, remuneration for hours expected to work and development opportunities are low

About as good as call centres get. Hard work is recognised and there is plenty of room to grow in the company. Overall a good culture and they do care about staff. Flexible with hours, pay is decent and you do get annual pay rises. Lots of great people at the company.

Good culture, hardly any career progression and low salary

Pros- Great work culture- Engaging - Personal development opportunities- Career progression Cons- Career progression comes after 18 months- Low salary - Stressful dealing with customers

Iag

Flexible working arrangements. No room for career progression. Low salaries compared to market. Constantly wasting time doing reshuffles of business units.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Salaries

Insurance company of almost dilbertian management incompetence

The company supports a lot of large insurance brands using a few technological platforms. However, the business and technology teams are out of sync and operate like enemies. Technology teams work up to 12 hours a day and managers are usually affiliated to one of the offshoring companies and sabotage internal resources to increase the offshore headcount. Business teams raise improvement tickets that never get actioned

Pros

Lots of work from home

Cons

Highly direction less management

A company that never stops giving!

IAG is one of the best companies to work for! They pay very well with amazing benefits! They care about their employees and make you feel important. The job can be stressful at times but you will always feel supported by your managers. Can’t fault a thing about working for IAG! Would highly recommend working here!

Inclusive and supportive work environment

Inclusive and supportive. Very friendly, professional work environment. Opportunity to further develop your skills and professionalism. Collegial rapports.

CGU Workers Compensation Perth

Bad management practices and corporate leaders. Promised commissions based on performance but try everything to deny you such payments. Career progression is based on how much as you kiss not your actual performance of your own role. You duties are made infinitely extensive so the benefit in working more efficiently is more work same pay.

Pros

It’s a job

Cons

Terrible company and culture to work for

Great people, mediocre management, dysfunctional culture.

The people I work with are great. Management are mediocre - they rendered impotent/useless by the dysfunctional culture, and most of them not competent to rise above this. So most of what you do will be rendered inconsequential, as no manager dares tackle the root causes and true problems.

Pros

great people

Cons

You will achieve nothing

Excellent working culture and highly competitive

always busy work days many opportunities for growth apporachble management Flexible desking + timings Work from home opportunity cutomer centric attitude

Fast paced workplace

I learned how to stay focused and committed over a prolong period of time. The company helped with adapting to handle different customers and to stay patient when handling difficult customers.

Pros

Good support system

Cons

Not enough opportunities

Great people but work stressful

I received new skills through an indepth training schedule. The people I worked with were very helpful, friendly and supportive. Great working environment that catered to employees needs.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Very little flexibility, some leaders not very empathetic towards personnel.

Opportunity for advancement exists

I learnt a lot at NRMA/IAG and am thankful for the 21 years I had with them. I worked my way from call centre consultant and was lucky to be given the opportunity to advance my career. Job security was an issue in the last few years and I eventually took a redundancy when offered.

Great leaders; digital focus

Inspiring leaders who are forward thinking. Good corporate citizen. Hands on leaders who helped during busy times during storm season. Friendly collaborative professional people

Easy but target driven

The work is easy, relaxed and casual. They often have competitions that make working and hitting targets more of a fun game. however, targets are a major priority of the company and management and you will be pushed to hit daily targets.

Great working environment

Very big company but yet a great culture to work in. There were many restructures which made staff very unsettled. Excellent job opportunities and a collaborative culture.

profession work envoirment

Assessment for damaged vehicles to ascertain the repair cost to determine best possible outcome for company and client to bring vehicle back to manufacture's specification

Pros

discounted insurance

Cons

always on call

Hostile environment

Terrible culture, no one is happy & everyone is overworked and underpaid.No support network from management. Treatment borderlines on bullying often!!!

Amazing work place

IAG is amazing work place. Lots of freedom to try out new things. Biggest thing I like is celebrating the failures. Leaders here considers it is OK to fail but it important that we learn from our failures and improve.

Pros

environments

Fun place to work

Fun place to work. Teams focused on making the world safer for customers. Work place culture is inclusive. Diverse teams with complementary skills, leading to high-performing teams.

Great company to work for

Great company to work for. I have learnt a lot working in IAG and also met great colleagues. Training support is good and the work environment is motivating

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IAG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• IAG