Icare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Icare: 8 Employee Reviews

Australia8 reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Worked hard but enjoyed the experience as I am a dedicated worker.

hard work enjoyed the training process. We had to deal with all claims and make sure we did all research required to complete the work by the end of day was done.I always completed all tasks required.

Pros

n/a

Cons

if needed

Bad management

Your just a number, there is bad culture and bad management. Your just a number. You are not supported at all.salary is good. Bad work environment. Better working else where with less money.

Good Place to Work

Learning Culture at workplace. Good Teams. Great Guidewire development work. Workplace culture is good. Work is good and hectic at times. Nice environment.

Having fun with group interviews

Working at ICare was a wonderful experience that I have been able to improve my working with children and elderly with their challenging life improvement.

Good work life balance

Friendly and flexible environment. Activity Based Working introduced recently in some parts of the Business. "Contractors/Vendors" heavy workplace and changes to team structures are regular/expected.

Great workplace

I only worked here on a 2 month contract, but i loved the team culture, working conditions and pay were excellent. I was welcomed with open arms and felt like part of the team.

A Typical Day

We would go out on the streets of Kempsey every Thursday with a boot full of food to give to the people of Kempsey who are hungry. They were very long and busy days but always worth it.

Pros

Seeing others be happy

Cons

Productive and a fun workplace

Great government company to work for! It can be sometimes a very fact paced work environment but fun. Has a great work culture, friendly poeple and work-life balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Icare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Icare