ICC Sydney Employee Reviews

Makes people Sick
Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW4 June 2019
so bad managed from all levels and departments, people get sick working in this place. easy money if you want to work and just stand to do nothing for hrs.
Pros
easy money
Cons
boring and nothing to learn
Logistic and Events
Stores Person (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW20 September 2018
The ICC Sydney were very interesting experience with; conventions, expositions and concerts; In the department we meet daily with the team collaborating to coordinate the process and objectives to be successful with all programs and requirements customize guest skills in a live event environment, adapt to new situations, multi-task prioritizing and interacting with customers providing the knowledge of the services; asking questions and make suggestions encouraging curiosity results-oriented, approach the programs and delivery with excellent Interpersonal and presentational skills keeping strategy with co-operative team environment to manage and sharing their enthusiasm for the activities, with full attention and ability keeping the big picture in mind staying calm in challenging situations to share information and solve issues jointly.
Great Place to Work
Usher (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW16 August 2018
Love my work here. Would love to work more hours and more days.
Duties are varied and the other staff and supervisor are helpful with anything that you require.
beautiful environment
L2 STEWARD (Former Employee) –  Sydney Central Business District NSW4 August 2018
best place to work. nice management.
they have accuracy in work. always focus on food, health and safety. apart fro this.............................
Productive and fun work.
Traffic Controller (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW31 July 2017
I worked very comfortable and safety, the schedules are by mutual agreement.
I learned to work with chemical products and cleaning different improving quality of products.
I felted respected, they are good people, nice time.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
don't had
They produce a good and fun workplace.
Hospitality Worker (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW4 July 2017
Working for ICC have brought a lot of experience for my hospitality career. I have a opportunity to work in several departments and learning new skills. Also they keep effort to help you improve your actual skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICC Sydney. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4