ID Medical Employee Reviews

Awful
Trainee recruitment consultant (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes5 June 2019
This is the worst company I’ve ever worked for, When I went to the interview and was told I was successful I was really excited to join the company as it sounded amazing, The training and induction I received prior to working was very good I must say.... as soon as I started gradually I started to realise all the things they told me in the interview was a lie. the work environment is nice as you get to work with nice people, but the job is really hard work you spend the whole day on the phone, the management are very very rude and always on your case at all times if you don’t reach your targets you’re judged for it I see many people start and be laid off because they wasn’t reaching there targets. PLEASE DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!
Pros
Yet to meet nice people
Cons
Long hours, poor management
Not Worth
Recruitment Consultant - Compliance (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra2 June 2019
Work at your own risk as company has their own policies as they change anytime. All that glitters is not gold. All that shown by management is not true.
Superb opportunities to grow your career
Recruitment (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire3 April 2019
I have been with ID Medical for over 5 years, during which I have been able to develop my career and earn well. It starts quite hard, but with dedicated and enthusiasm I was able to grow. I am now heading up a team, which I love doing.
Pros
Subsidised restaurant and great work/social life having made good friends
Cons
Car parking sometimes have to park on the roadside, but not really an issue as I like to get in early to set myself up for the day.
work with fun around environment
Reference Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra14 March 2019
Good company to work with.
If you are a music lover there is music for 9 hours for you to choose and listen to alongside work.
Fixed sat and sun off fixed afternoon shift.
Pros
Music, fun activities
Cons
Don't join.. Look for other opportunities
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pune9 February 2019
If no job, join for time pass for 2 months. Njoy. And keep looking in the meantime.

And whatever you do, abscond after salary. They don't pay for the days you worked after salary. No pf for last month.

I still have pf issues.
ID medical
Payroll Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wolverton, Buckinghamshire31 May 2018
Days at work used to go by fast whilst working on payroll there would be a constant flow of phone calls coming in and you would be dealing with each customers pay query, we would also process there time sheets they would send in across to our payroll email we would then from the payroll inbox fill our imager (eclipse) with the time sheets received from nurses and process them accordingly to the correct hours they have worked at.

the most enjoyable part of working on payroll was the happiness you would create some people when you have made them have no payment issues what so ever and they have there money on time, knowing you have succeed and they are able to do what they must with there money.
Pros
benefits are in the staff guide
Cons
no progression
Productive workplace
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire1 May 2018
ID Medical gave me the chance to learn my skills as a consultant and help me achieve what I have achieved today. The workplace culture was good and the most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with
n/a
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire27 April 2018
good company very friendly people who look after staff. Reliable, flexible and always works as part of team. Sensitive to the needs of people from difference religious and cultural background.
Terrible management
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Wolverton, Buckinghamshire14 March 2018
ID medical will promise you the world but will never deliver. You are constantly told things will change and they never do. If things do change they will revert back to the old ways as the “board” are unhappy with how things are. Your commission is paid depending on what they feel like paying you with deductions coming left right and centre for no apparent reason and when you question it they brush it off or provide a shoddy answer. The management really don’t care about the staff and if you have a voice or speak out about the way something is going then be prepared for disciplinaries as they try to push you out the door.
Pros
Colleagues
Cons
Long hours, rubbish management, demoralising
Horrible
Client Administrator (Former Employee) –  Wolverton, Buckinghamshire16 February 2018
Worst ever place to work! That's all I can say, management are rude and unfair as well as alot of favouritism, very injustice place with unorganised and unmotivated people. They also give you alot false hopes in what you can achieve and don't take on your views or opinions.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, eveving, weekend work
Setting the Standard
Agency Worker (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands30 January 2018
My workday is usually planned ahead of time in collaboration with my Consultant. I rarely ever get any last minute selection of shifts as there has always been a vast selection. Working with them has taught me to be adaptable, flexible and above all to take every day as it comes. For the most part, I enjoy the uncertainty of what each day might bring as i am rarely in the same place twice. The hardest part of this job is the lack of belonging, and in as much as we work as part of the existing teams, many a time one is reminded they are an outsider, abruptly so.
Would not waste time going for a interview
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Buckinghamshire11 December 2017
When I had the interview for ID Medical a dream was sold to my self where I was told I would have a lot potential here and earn great money, I took this job on board thinking it would be a great place to work which don't get me wrong it is a great place to work but the hours are hectic and you have to hit your targets, how this company works is you get a great basic salary but in order to achieve your threshold and to complete your probation you need to hit at least 10k for the month if you do not hit this threshold you will stay on your probation and will miss out on your bonus also team meals etc...
the atmosphere is great but you kind of get let down when team members are talking about bonuses and watching them book doctors all day everyday, I have seen a lot of people come and go due to things that have been told to them in the interview also have seen new starters being let go because they are not achieving well.
Pros
salary
Cons
everything a lie
LPN/Per Diem (Former Employee) –  New York, NY1 December 2017
If you enjoy what you do they always have a place for you. Multiple facilities with various accuities. Accessible Managers who work with you and your sometimes hectic schedules
Pros
Flexible
Long hours but fun work place
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire23 September 2017
My day at ID Medical would involve me \leasing with the clients and consultants, and to insure that all available workers, get booked.
Promoting the opportunity with the consultants of what work that there is, so that they can get on their data base to find the candidates that would be available.
My day at work was very fast paced, which i found fun, as this made the day go fast too.
The working environment was very fun too, this made work enjoyable.
Pros
fun atmosphere
Dont work here
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire23 July 2017
Dirty office space, mouldy watercoolers. crowded and cramped office space. inadequate staff area. terrible management. couldnt wait to get out of there, truly depressing.
Pros
weekends off
Cons
too many to count XD
Great for development
Compliance Officer (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire19 April 2017
Work hard and your potential is recognised and developed. Lot sof opportunity to progress. Good atmosphere and lots of fun. Fun management team and company ethos
unstable and nervewracking
Staff Member (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes18 April 2017
Your job is not stable here. There is low staff morale. No teamwork as everyone is competitive. I saw 35 people sacked over an 8 week period, due to sickness, not meeting strict targets and under performance. If you have thick skin and the gift of the gab this place is for you. Otherwise you are best off somewhere else!
Overall average
Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes15 April 2017
although ID Medical is an upbeat and fun place to work, the training that was provided to myself was poor. I was constantly moved around without given a secure job role. I was then placed into a team that I had no desire in working for without given much of a choice. The salary and hours are good and i have acquired new skills but the training of staff needs to be improved.
Pros
Fun working environment
Cons
Poor quality training
opportune
Switchboard Operator/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes31 January 2017
the company is very god to work for as they are good at progression and helping anyone out, they have good pay and chances to show the directors what you can do.
Pros
progression
Productive environment
Compliance Officer (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire23 January 2017
Great place to work our workplace culture is great, learned how to work more confidently and how to managed my work more efficiently.
The hardest part of the job is the long hours and the most enjoyable is helping the consultants with day to day task.
Pros
Great place to develop new skills
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ID Medical. Our community is ready to answer.