IDC Employee Reviews

Productive persons and polish me
Lab Technologist (Current Employee) –  Faislabad4 August 2019
I want to be a productive person and to polish my skills with the sense of commitment, accomplishment and result oriented approach to prove my skills and potential to assist an organization in achieving its goals which seeking long term career with optimum growth
Proveen agua envasada , cafe y te de uso domestico, no hay colaciones sanas, ni reposapies, la higiene es deficiente por la tarde.
Operador (Current Employee) –  Montevideo , Uruguay13 July 2019
Mayor formacion, no hay cursos internos de capacitacion, manejo desde los recursos, no es objetiva sino que plenamente subjetiva y amiguista. No existen instancias de colaboracion entre autoridades y personal operativo, funcionan como satelites y no facilitan la integracion del las areas.
Pros
Buen nivel de salario
Cons
El.manejo de recursos es es muy lineal, y poco integrador
good place to work everyone is very friendly but dont pay enough.
sow (Former Employee) –  Hillsville, VA1 June 2019
they need to pay more. You are left on training for mnths. It also is very fast past. Everyone is very friendly and helpful.some of the jobs are hard to catch on to while others are easy.
Good people
Shipping and Receiving Associate (Former Employee) –  Lynwood, CA16 May 2019
I learn to drive a forklift and my supervisor was a real nice guy he shall respect everybody no matter what nationality you were from great coworkers and now we all got along together no matter what your race was
Pros
Great supervisor and friendly people working right
Cons
getting laid off the job
Interesting tasks, smart team, supportive culture
Senior consultant / Project lead (Former Employee) –  Москва20 March 2019
Interesting tasks that cover cutting-edge technological and business developments in ICT
Smart yet friendly team of true professionals
Supportive and trusting culture
Pros
Interesting work with good remuneration
Cons
Project-centric work, hence overtimes happen
Interesting research work, great co-workers, solid company, great benefits.
Program VP (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CA8 March 2019
Interesting research work.
Smart and friendly co-workers.
Solid company, great reputation.
Insufficient investment in consumer research.
No advancement opportunities.
High workload.
No sufficient investment in new research spaces.
Marketing under-funded and poor.
Secretary/PA (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng26 January 2019
Great work ethic
Competitive pay
Decent benefits
Hiring process is lengthy
Pros
Flexible working space
Advanced level scuba instructor
PADI IDC-Staff Instructor and Program Director (Former Employee) –  Roatan Honduras25 January 2019
Scuba related job with on call need to fill in when required extra staff. I was given priority due to experience and qualification and was able to work in many different locations from 5 star resorts to low cost dive shops. Typically I would start the day preparing for the course i would be teaching including checking equipment safety, maintenance, required materials to make a seemless transition when the student arrived. once the student arrived I would walk them through all required liability and safety paperwork which would be promptly filed and on a student record. The class would proceed until completion adhering to strict standards and then the certification would be issued.
As this is an enjoyable and exciting experience we would proceed with extremely high levels of energy and appearance of ease, taking into account the students demeanor and adjusting as needed. I learnt a lot to read people as we often were placing them in areas that can cause extreme stress and anxiety which we had to address and reconcile immediately. After the course was complete I would also aim to up-sell to the next training course or to purchase their own equipment for additional sales and engagement with the company.
The hardest part of the job was keeping the high level of energy and excitement while working long days on end handling extremely heavy equipment in stressful situations often 6 days a week. This was all made worth it with the reviews and often once in a lifetime look and appreciation of thee client.

While working in the director of marketing, sales and management
  more... position I would create and manage all social media posts across all platforms as well as updating the websites to adapt to the local and global competition. I would be available to answer questions, set reservations and create sales via phone, video call and email at all hours.

I would also rework the program to improve offerings using local market research and PADI marketing and sales content to improve enrollment in all levels of courses and build new programs to set our professional level programs apart.
Pros
customer satisfaction, providing once in a lifetime experiences, scuba diving on a beautiful island every day, free additional training
Cons
long hours, heavy lifting, little down time
travail agréable
ASSISTANT COMPTABLE (Former Employee) –  DAKAR3 January 2019
j'ai eu a faire beaucoup de chose comme la suivie des immos de l'entreprise, la gestion de paie, faire des inventaires hors du Sénégal (MALI).
Ever Changing
Event coordinator for nightlife entertainment (Current Employee) –  Owner10 December 2018
The work was easy at times, and hectic at others. I learned a lot from the nightlife industry. Too many highs and lows. The hardest part of the job was consistency. The enjoyable part of the job was seeing people happy and thriving on something you created.
Fun workspace
Conference manager assistant (Former Employee) –  Almaty16 October 2018
It was nice to work there . They gave me huge experiences in event management, a lot of information about international IT companies and central Asian organisation that use IT products in their businesses
vida laboral y familiar compatibles
técnico/orientador del proyecto (Former Employee) –  Murcia provincia24 September 2018
Me gustaba mucho la función que desempeñaba, el horario era totalmente compatible con mi familia, pero carecía de una estabilidad Laboral ya que sólo me contrataron para ese proyecto en concreto, es decir, yo no formaba parte de la empresa sino que me contrataron solamente para ese servicio que duró dos años e imagino que me volverían a contratar ante proyectos similares, y el sueldo lo considero un poco escaso para el puesto y la titulación que requerían, por lo demás un ambiente muy familiar y un horario muy bueno.
Pros
Buen horario, buen ambiente...
Cons
inestabilidad laboral
Friendly colleagues, nice culture
Market Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong15 September 2018
Recently being purchased by Chinese company might bring in uncertainties. Difficulty in expansion due to their specific list of clients are mostly IT hardware companies, and the market is saturated
Pros
comfortable work environment, good benefits, friendly colleagues
Cons
Longer hours during report period
Geo-Tech Core Logger (Former Employee) –  Iliamna, AK10 May 2018
Long hours, different shifts, always on feet, learned a new trade, lots of people, two weeks on with two weeks off shifts. The best part was the people.
no fun
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TX7 May 2018
management not fair and they lie very uncomfortable to work there. Not a good job envirorment to much back stabing do not appreciate hard working employees
Pros
no pros
Cons
no trust
fast pace work environment
Inventory & Quality Control / Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TX19 April 2018
I loved working for IDC, fast pace always challenging. Always room to learn new things and challenging situation and deadlines, I work early morning till early evenings, always something to do never a slow day.
Pros
fast pace, great hours for those wanting to work
People are very helpful
Director - IT Strategy (IT Executive Programme) (Former Employee) –  Dubai Free Zone20 January 2018
IDC is a great place to interact and learn about technology from a research and market intelligence perspective. As a Director I have been fortunate to lead the Cloud and Infra consulting practice.
Great place to work, clear strategy, strong market brand an preence
Sr Account Executive, Consulting Sales (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL17 January 2018
Great place to work. Clear strategy and guidelines from the leadership team. IDC has a strong market brand and presence based on existing customers and reputation of market research and services offered.
Montering och kvalitetskontroll
Kvaliteltskontrollant och montör (Former Employee) –  Torslanda8 November 2017
Ett spenande jobb där jag fick lära mig att utför ett utmärkt jobb under stress
Älskar att känna lite press
Pros
Montering
Cons
Inga nackdelar
Changes needed for growth
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Midwest29 October 2017
IDC can be a great place to work at times, however, a lot of changes need to be made to continue to be successful. Heavy investment is needed in all departments. Not a sales driven organization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IDC. Our community is ready to answer.