identitywa

identitywa Employee Reviews for Support Worker

Support Worker3 reviews
Australia3 reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Working with a team of caring people to make a difference in the lives of people with disability.

Excellent opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people with disability. A large organization with opportunities for career advancement.

Pros

Positive work environment.

Cons

Working weekends and late finishes.

Family Support Worker and Residential Worker

This is a great place to work. The management are friendly and go out of their way to make the job interesting, safe and enjoyable. They have the best interests of the staff at heart. Relationships are built on trust with the clients and with the management. I enjoy the weekend work because it gives me time in the week to do my shopping, banking and other official business. The hours are flexible and rosters are determined with your availability taken into account.

Pros

Friendly and professional management and employees

Good employment

It is a good environment to work in and i enjoy coming to work daily. I am always learning something new and the training is excellent and frequent and staff are efficient in offering assistance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at identitywa. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare identitywa with

identitywa Reviews by Location

Learn about identitywa in popular locations

• identitywa