IDEXX Laboratories Employee Reviews

idexx
Laboratory Assistant (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA16 October 2017
Idexx is a great company to work, seeing that idexx was my first proper job it was good experience working there for the pass 6-7 years. The management at the Adelaide lab is really good and understanding and willing to work around study loads and other life challenges.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
not many shifts
A rather easy job with little demand. Job required good common sense and driving skills, manners and patience.
Animal Pathologist Courier (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD14 April 2017
Work was not difficult. there were day shifts and night shifts. 5 areas allocated to 5 drivers each shift. Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, North Brisbane, South Brisbane and West Brisbane.

Job required good common sense and driving skills. Politeness and curtious towards clients and fellow workers encouraged.
Pros
Work assigned to driver to be done in timely manner, in Company car
Cons
Laboratory located East Brisbane at quite a distance from my home.
Great Sales, Marketin.g and Medical teams
Pathology Technician (Current Employee) –  Rydalmere, NSW30 May 2015
Upper management is well structured, the Veterinary Pathologist and Medical Officers are really experienced. Customer Service is also outstanding.
Pros
Good updates from upper management, BBQ and Birthday cakes.
Cons
Too far to travel.
Fun workplace
Laboratory Technician Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD20 April 2014
Depending on our courier drivers will determine what time we finish on a daily basis. Because there is only 3 technicians on a night shift we are having to get work done and processed before the day shift starts at 5am. So always busy which keeps you focused and making sure details are entered correctly or the end result will not be correct.
High attention to detail for this position with both on the computer and testing urine, bloods, faeces etc.
Learnt different parts of the laboratory in the haematology department as well as the chemistry and Microbiology.
Co-workers were always awesome to work with and very flexible especially with family matters.
Most enjoyable part of the job was the fun we use to have after work is completed and our every Friday night dinners.
Pros
Part time hours
Cons
Long drive to work due to night shift