IG Group Employee Reviews

2.5Pay & Benefits
IG Group
Event Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX17 July 2019
Case up mail and deliver mail keep customers up to date on how we do business. Learned people skills and know my way around streets and businesses much better. Management could have been more understanding. Workplace culture everyone for themselves. Hardest part of job is management expectations. Most enjoyable finally hitting the street and doing the actual job. Cant complain.
Avoid completely
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London10 April 2019
I worked at IG for a year and because of the extremely toxic environment I fell into depression.
The general behaviour is totally unprofessional, it feels like back at school when it was very easy to gossip around and mine personal reputation with very foolish reasons.
I am a senior manager and I have never experienced anything like this in any other place!
Totally avoid.
Pros
Good bonus scheme
Cons
Toxic environment, horrible culture.
Avoid
Marketing (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London2 March 2019
I worked at IG Group in London only for a short time, but I felt that I suffered discrimination from the team.

This is something people should be aware of before applying for a position at this company.

I would not recommend working here. Avoid!
Pros
Free fruit, tea, coffee etc
Cons
Lack of diversity is leadership positions, Exclusive mind-sets in certain teams, Dishonest hiring managers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IG Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5