Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
IGA Employee Review

16 February 2020
IGA is a super inclusive and collaborative workplace. It has taught me to think fast under pressure and has improved my customer service skills. Overall I think IGA is a good first job to help me understand basic job skills to help succeed in any future job opportunities.
27 June 2020
IGA (Former Employee) - Mirrabooka WA
IGA was a great experience learning new skills daily, on a normal day i use to walk and clock in with finger print, loved the job honestly and loved the customers, always respected them and made sure they left the store with satisfaction.
Pros
Learnt new skills
Cons
Had to move house
20 June 2020
Grocery Assistant (Former Employee) - Melbourne VIC
Enjoyed working at IGA, very helpful management and amazing environment to work in. Work life balance is good and justifable as you get enough days off if you need.
11 June 2020
Cash Register Operator (Former Employee) - Perth WA
Awesome great job loved working there. Had to Leave as of family emergency not because I wanted to. Wish I didn't have to leave. Had an awesome down to earth boss.
Pros
Cons
  1. Collaborative and including workplace encironment. Get's you to work hard and encourages customer service skills.