Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
IGA Employee Review

comfortable workplace with a variety of tasks.

8 January 2020
Working at IGA improved my social skills greatly, especially at a young age it built up my confidence to engage with co-workers and customers. Working at IGA included checkout, stacking shelves, markdowns etc. Personally it taught me alot in terms of growing up, earning my own money, working hard and managing my time with school/work. Keep in mind I was 13 when i started working here.
2 June 2020
Same role
Casual Cashier (Current Employee) - Cremorne NSW
I get given 1 shift a week, they refuse to give me any more because i do not scan as fast as the other girls. I am under constant strain to be fast and not talk to customers. They used to have some very illegal reasons to fire people but have since been changed. They do not give breaks for 4 hour shifts which is illegal and have really weird rules in the lovker rooms and bathrooms.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Barely any shifts
29 May 2020
Same role
Cashier Operator (Former Employee) - Quirindi NSW
I learned new things, had a great time working there. Some staff were hard to deal with but overall it was avoid experience. Would recommend working with iga
27 June 2020
IGA (Former Employee) - Mirrabooka WA
IGA was a great experience learning new skills daily, on a normal day i use to walk and clock in with finger print, loved the job honestly and loved the customers, always respected them and made sure they left the store with satisfaction.
Pros
Learnt new skills
Cons
Had to move house
  1. comfortable workplace with a variety of tasks.