Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
IGA Employee Review

Good work place with friendly management

29 September 2015
IGA was a good work place where i have learned a lot about the retail management, as my manager rotated me in all the departments of retail stores so that i can have the complete knowledge of retail stores structure and procedures. Later on he involved me in the management. The best part of the job was the freedom given by the store owner, and the hardest part of the job was shifts rotations. But overall i have learned and grow myself while working there, all possible because of the supportive management.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
shifts rotation
20 June 2020
Same location
Grocery Assistant (Former Employee) - Melbourne VIC
Enjoyed working at IGA, very helpful management and amazing environment to work in. Work life balance is good and justifable as you get enough days off if you need.
17 December 2019
Same location
Part time Bookkeeper (Current Employee) - Melbourne VIC
Good place to work. My time with Iga taught Me a lot and I am thankful for that. Really helpful management and awsome work culture.Flexible working hours.
27 June 2020
IGA (Former Employee) - Mirrabooka WA
IGA was a great experience learning new skills daily, on a normal day i use to walk and clock in with finger print, loved the job honestly and loved the customers, always respected them and made sure they left the store with satisfaction.
Pros
Learnt new skills
Cons
Had to move house