Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
IGA Employee Review

Great job for the people-person

28 January 2020
Fantastic job for someone who has a real passion for customer service. Flexibility of hours, decent pay rate, fun but fast paced environment.

I learned a great deal at IGA, and thoroughly enjoyed it all. The customers could be difficult at times, as in any customer facing job, but it was always a thrill to turn a complaint into a happy customer leaving the store.

Working the front end close shift gave me a great deal of autonomy which I loved, while managing a small team, and while I didn't often see my direct management as I was working after their hours, they were always helpful and supportive and we kept in touch.

Highly recommend!
27 June 2020
IGA (Former Employee) - Mirrabooka WA
IGA was a great experience learning new skills daily, on a normal day i use to walk and clock in with finger print, loved the job honestly and loved the customers, always respected them and made sure they left the store with satisfaction.
Pros
Learnt new skills
Cons
Had to move house
20 June 2020
Grocery Assistant (Former Employee) - Melbourne VIC
Enjoyed working at IGA, very helpful management and amazing environment to work in. Work life balance is good and justifable as you get enough days off if you need.
11 June 2020
Cash Register Operator (Former Employee) - Perth WA
Awesome great job loved working there. Had to Leave as of family emergency not because I wanted to. Wish I didn't have to leave. Had an awesome down to earth boss.
Pros