Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

IGA Management reviews

Australia33 reviews
Enjoyed working at IGA, very helpful management and amazing environment to work in. Work life balance is good and justifable as you get enough days off if you need.
I get given 1 shift a week, they refuse to give me any more because i do not scan as fast as the other girls. I am under constant strain to be fast and not talk to customers. They used to have some very illegal reasons to fire people but have since been changed. They do not give breaks for 4 hour shifts which is illegal and have really weird rules in the lovker rooms and bathrooms.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Barely any shifts
the management does not and will not care about you as an employee and your pay will almost always be wrong. the management will also act nice to your face but talk horribly about you behind your back (it wasn’t just with me, it happened to literally everyone). there are literally no benefits to working there, as in there’s no discount or anything. the local customers are awesome and i love them all but you’re mostly gonna be dealing with rich tourists and karen’s who are most likely going to be the worst people you’ll ever meet
Fantastic job for someone who has a real passion for customer service. The flexibility of hours, decent pay rate, fun but fast-paced environment.

I learned a great deal at IGA, and thoroughly enjoyed it all. The customers could be difficult at times, as in any customer-facing job, but it was always a thrill to turn a complaint into a happy customer leaving the store.

Working the front end close shift gave me a great deal of autonomy which I loved, while managing a small team, and while I didn't often see my direct management as I was working after their hours, they were always helpful and supportive and we kept in touch.
Pros
Great workplace environment
Fantastic job for someone who has a real passion for customer service. Flexibility of hours, decent pay rate, fun but fast paced environment.

I learned a great deal at IGA, and thoroughly enjoyed it all. The customers could be difficult at times, as in any customer facing job, but it was always a thrill to turn a complaint into a happy customer leaving the store.

Highly recommend!
Good place to work. My time with Iga taught Me a lot and I am thankful for that. Really helpful management and awsome work culture.Flexible working hours.
IGA was a good work place where i have learned a lot about the retail management, as my manager rotated me in all the departments of retail stores so that i can have the complete knowledge of retail stores structure and procedures. Later on he involved me in the management.

The best part of the job was the freedom given by the store owner, and the hardest part of the job was shifts rotations.

But overall i have learned and grow myself while working there, all possible because of the supportive management.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
shifts rotation
le cadre de vie est superbe, les salariés sont très accessibles et sympathiques.

journée de travail normale, mise en rayon, contrôle stocks et qualité, déchargement des livraisons.

le management est plutôt cool, tout le monde est gentil. Il suffit de travailler correctement.
l'aspect le plus difficile, commencer à 5h.

l'aspect le plus agréable, la paye toutes les deux semaines.
Pros
le salaire
Cons
aucun