Ignite Travel

15: Ignite Travel Employee Reviews

Australia15 reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Productive & Fun workplace

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time working at Ignite. In my time here I have been able to learn and develop my skills within the digital marketing team. The management team are very supportive and respectful of work/life balance. There is a wonderful company culture and social aspect.

Great place to work good Perks chilled and relax

If you want a fun and exciting place to work well this is the place for you Beers on Fridays. Free holidays for all that are willing to travel and occasionally we can wear shorts to work but not too often

Fun and enjoyable

Love working for Ignite! We all get along so well in our team. We have heaps of social events, work events that make it so much more fun and enjoyable. Love coming into work everyday with my team, we have great banter but also knuckle down and work our buts off!!

Pros

social club, monthly bonuses

Fantastic fun workplace

Great place to work. Everyone is so helpful and welcoming. Fantastic benefits with really good incentives and prizes to be won.They also have regular product updates and trainings so you are always learning. Lots of commissions to be earned here!

Fun workplace, great staff, great management

Not only is the job amazing, but I look forward to coming to work because of my work family. It is a great environment, great people and great management.

Great place to work!

Love working for Ignite, such a great company with so many incredible benefits! Fun, high energy, fast paced environment. Paid generously (especially in this climate), along with many other incentives, that you don't get elsewhere. As a company I have found them so supportive and flexible. Always busy and love engaging with the wonderful clients. Ongoing training and support provided. Lots of opportunities for career progression. Lovely central, bright, airy office across from the beach!

Productive and Fun workplace with avenues to progress

Great company, been here a few months and LOVE it... great working vibe, great colleagues, perfect work life balance for my lifestyle with a young family... Upper Management amazing and supportive.Everyone says hi to everyone and is so friendly on a daily basis

Pros

Amazing vibe

Cons

Nil

Fast paced in a fun environment.

Fantastic team culture with supportive upper management.Staff are recognized for the hard work & determination they put in.Great social club.Amazing cultural diversity.

A company with integrity where things get done !

We offer our team access to personal coaching, fresh fruit and a range of wellness programs. We have a fantastic reward and recognition program and amazing travel discounts. We also have access to Flight Centre Travel Group shares !

Toxic work environment

They keep removing this review, but I feel it's important for candidates to know this. Management are a shocking level of immature & this organisation really needs an actual, proper HR so problem solving can be done within the context of productivity, profit & performance, not just because it's more fun to be hostile. Management find it too easy to whinge about staff than actually manage their performance & are super hostile against even highly productive staff who are paid monthly incentives for meeting/exceeding KPIs. This is a horrible shame as the actual work/tasks are highly enjoyable, constantly challenging in an exciting way & the customers are beautiful.

Pros

Great customers

Cons

Horrifyingly immature management

Extremely toxic culture

Management are immature & engage in rumour, conjecture & gossip. Management are negative & complain endlessly about their jobs. A proper HR is much needed, to assess problem solving within the context of productivity, performance & profit, not because it's "fun" to get to screech at staff. Learnt a lot of skills and had the opportunity to embrace many challenges, becoming stronger for it. The hardest part of the job was the constant harassment, micromanagement & hostility from management, feeling very disconnected from the business & feeling like my team were 3rd party contractors, heavily resented by management. The most enjoyable part were the actual customers of the business, who were some of the most beautiful people I got to connect with.

Pros

Lovely customers

Cons

Toxic & hostile management

Social workplace

Great social workplace. Hours were challenging for sales. No overtime pay for working weekends. Great coffee machine in tea room. Only 1/2 hr lunch break but working hours great for admin.

Fun workplace and the team leaders are all so helpful and welcoming.

Loved working here and wish I didn’t have to quit but unfortunately I had to move back to Tasmania. Great workplace which provide great training and lots of opportunities.

Management does not focus in improvements.

This company's management does not have a vision of improvement in regarding the applications to support their staff. Also there is no room for skills improvement or salary review unless you are a friend of the owners or top managers. The reviews is only to pretend the management is doing their jobs. Major applications development are given to friends in contract basis instead for the in-house developers. Do not recommend to anyone. Also this company is more concern in social parties than in better salary for their staff.

Pros

It was close to my home.

Cons

the management

Nope

Poor culture and very "clicky". Tried to change the culture by bringing in an awesome manager who was then let go because there were people there who did not like what was being done. CEO and Management basically listened to the underlings who did not want change, when the manager was brought in to change things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ignite Travel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ignite Travel with