iiNet Employee Review

Amazing workplace and culture.
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Perth29 July 2013
My time at iiNet was nothing short of amazing. They are a supportive tight knit unit who will bend over backwards to ensure you advance as far as you want to, as long as you're willing to put in the work.

I owe this company for the belief they had in me and the confidence they gave me to pursue further opportunities. I learned that i am capable of achieving many of the goals that i set out to achieve.

The management team i worked with are a great bunch of people, we held each other accountable at all times to ensure that the call centre functioned at a high standard.

The hardest part of the job was mainly dependent on factors out of our control such as network issues that caused customer frustration.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction of making a difference.
Pros
Free lunches, Excellent Culture, Free Events

Other iiNet Employee Reviews

Great Culture, Lacking Support
Client/Account Liaison (Former Employee) –  502 Hay Street Subiaco12 March 2019
The company is great to work with, although there is little opportunity for progression in terms of salary and career development. From beginning to the end of my marketing course while working at iiNet and vested interest. I never had a reply from the marketing team or any expression of interest for them. That creates detachment from the company.
Pros
Flexible work hours.
Cons
Career development.
TPG Owned
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Perth WA21 February 2019
Expect to start under the Federal minimum wage. Managers are useless with no people skills. Business rules over-ride everything else. This is a TPG owned company, and TPG are bean counters.
Pros
none really
Cons
expect overwork, underpay and incompetence from managers