iiNet Employee Review

Used to be fantastic.
Technical Support Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Subiaco WA16 October 2016
When I began my job at iiNet, I was awestruck by the culture there, and the fun you could have while being in a professional environment. The pay wasn't great, less than satisfactory - but you were looked after with small benefits here and there that made the job great.

After TPG bought iiNet, the culture died. It became a money-saving company, and the CEO was to rake in all the profits, while in the proverbial engine room, we received no further remuneration, regardless of the fact that all of the staff benefits were taken away.
Pros
I was great at my job
Cons
Tpg

Other iiNet Employee Reviews

Great Culture, Lacking Support
Client/Account Liaison (Former Employee) –  502 Hay Street Subiaco12 March 2019
The company is great to work with, although there is little opportunity for progression in terms of salary and career development. From beginning to the end of my marketing course while working at iiNet and vested interest. I never had a reply from the marketing team or any expression of interest for them. That creates detachment from the company.
Pros
Flexible work hours.
Cons
Career development.
TPG Owned
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Perth WA21 February 2019
Expect to start under the Federal minimum wage. Managers are useless with no people skills. Business rules over-ride everything else. This is a TPG owned company, and TPG are bean counters.
Pros
none really
Cons
expect overwork, underpay and incompetence from managers