Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District Employee Reviews

Australia2 reviews
Great location, supportive management and generous salaries. If you are thinking of moving then this is the place. The sites are all on the coast with great views and people to match
Pros
Great location
Cons
Nil
Clients are number one priority, you have to always be on top of your game in Community support and knowing what is available to clients at anytime one time.
I absolutley love where I work and equally the challanges when you think you have done it all at times you are thrown a curve ball just to keep you on your toes and focused.

I enjoy supporting my local community and to be that one person who my clients can contact can make a huge change for that person knowing that they have someone to support them when even they feel the need.

Being open and transparent is a huge stepping stone to break down walls and barriers that clients my have and it shows better understanding, it gives clients "a safe place to feel comfortable*
Pros
Always being out and about
Cons
Nothing that you cannot handle in your day to day role.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District. Our community is ready to answer.
Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District Reviews by Job Title