ILSC Education Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ILSC Education Group Employee Reviews

Australia8 reviews
The place have a nice working environment and good culture. The manager's really try to take care of the staff and keep them happy. The training process was really precise/ well-planed and my team at the time was very supportive.

Overall, I had a great experience working for ILSC and I learned so many things

Thank you ILSC!!
ILSC is a huge company and I felt very much part of a team. The other teachers really helped me with the paperwork, we planned together and even taught together! The drinks after work every couple of weeks are great you really get to know the staff and the management team.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
not paid for planning
As far as the ESL market in Sydney goes, this school is probably better than the average private enterprise. Some of the hiring practices towards a casualised and itinerant workforce do not help. The facilities are new and certainly impress. The vibe in the staffroom and in meetings is not great. The worst is that you find people in managerial positions acting in highly unprofessional ways. It was not evident to me at all that anyone there was actually happy doing their jobs...
Pros
facilities, close to transport
Cons
one of their managers
Clases con un alto nivel de compromiso académico. Mucha diversidad Cultural en todo el instituto, por ende no solo aprendes un idioma, si no tambien aprendias de la cultura de tus compañeros. Te daban la opción de elegir qué cursos elegir de acuerdo a tus intereses.
Pros
ambiente intercultural, exigencias, opciones de elegir tus inetreses
Cons
vivir en el extranjero
I greatly enjoyed the majority of my time there. Management were friendly, the culture seemed relaxed and there was always someone you could ask about any questions you had. People worked together and supported each other. The student body came from many countries and had many different experiences to share.
Pros
Management support, work life balance.
Cons
Lack of structured assistance to improve when there were problems - everyone was just too busy.
ILSC is a college that provides Adult education to students with English as a second language. The management is highly support and flexible. Trainers designate their availability for every 3 week teaching block. Ultimately the company works around the needs of the trainers.
Pros
Excellent support and flexibility
Training and Assessment of ELICOS and Examination classes of international students and weekly course design for my classes.
Pros
Good hours: 9am to 2.30pm
ILSC Brisbane is a great place to work and I would suggest it to anyone!