IMB Bank

7: IMB Bank Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews

4.3Work–Life Balance

Great staff to work with.

Great site staff, however management could definitely improve. You will find groups of workers (management in particular) will form a click, and will work together to go against you. Site staff are amazing and a lovely bunch to work with, however management can be quite petty and unprofessional.

A progressive and trusted brand, a bank which cares about it's staff, members and the community.

IMB is a fun and innovative place to work, with dedicated staff working together to achieve great things. It offers flexibility and a work life balance, with the opportunity to progress and further your career. At IMB staff and members are not just another number, and there is a genuine commitment to give back to the community.

Professional, collaborative and rapidly transforming culture and practices

I have been here for six months and it only gets better! Culture is good and work practices and process integrity is very strong. Love the work, the people and the collaborative culture. Working parents are well supported and The People and Culture Team is working on modern, progressive policies for all employees. A really great place to work with a brand new purpose built building in October 2020! The only way is up for IMB Bank!

great team of ladies just i want to work part time over 3 days or 4 days

I have great customer service, service my customers to the best of my ability insuring the needs are meet , I have learned great customer service and giving this to my clients on a day to day basis for the last 17 years the hardest my current job is the part time hours of 6 days

Pros

uniforms supplied

Good reputation

Reluctant to invest the resources into the Qld operation therefore destined to be a minor player with little impact. Relied too much on rate as oppossed to structure and process.

Pros

Autonomy

Cons

No resources

My favourite job

It was with great sadness that I was forced to resign due to ongoing ill health. Working for the Imb was the favourite job I ever held. The managers were so supportive

Imb only seems to hire good people that are happy to help you out. Sometimes it can be hard to advance but if you work hard they really recognise you.

Pros

work life balance, great people

Cons

head office a bit old fashioned

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IMB Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IMB Bank with